Belief hope

I believe! So, i do; I hope! So, i live...
- rPhoenix

Feed Attitude

Feed people with Attitude and seek pleasure when they attain altitude...
- rPhoenix

Dream quote

I have let my dream to take me too far, that i choose to remain there forever...
- rPhoenix

Tuesday, 11 August 2015

You, Me and Our love!!!...

To begin a verse, i rehearse; Like a firefly through the dizzy night...
To start this minion rush, i ask for hush-hush; in a mind that is volcanic...
A breezy start, i seek, to craft with fortitude; a tribute to my Love...
Words, moments, frames & emotions aplenty; adding our Love's intensity...

Adrift i sail, at risk you wade; the depths of the seas...
At dusk you save, the fading light; amidst a wave of restless frights;
Enchanted by your alacrity, I enrich my audacity; for a Life full of Love...

This is so full of ups and downs; Come sweep me off ma feet all clear...
When times are so apt and tracked; Just let it go to get it back...
When the heart says so to your near and dear; That there is so much Love to kick out fears...
My Love for you drips everywhere; Your Love for me grips me firm and fair...

Let's drive us through our tactical strife; Let's drive into our magical Life...
Never to be sunk, we will our banks; Forever to stay afloat, let's bloat our tanks...
A walk with your words to drench in Love; A talk in the altar to quench our quest...
Clutching our hands to indulge in spite of your stoic stance; stretching our span to imbibe inside our frantic clans...

Like a divine intervention, these words express my intention...
While I close my eyes and recline, I see you own my life-span...
With arms wide enough to hold you, I am wise enough to behold you...
Like a trance i feel like composing, this Love tune for rehearsing...

I realise that deadline, where you take over as my lifeline...
Wanna set sail and be on close trail, with your heart's Bubbly flight range...
Wanna sing along, wanna dance along, wanna play along, wanna walk along, for a long long journey of Life...

The heart craves for a million words, to be set flight like a flock of birds, yet, you mesmerize with just a shorter verse...
To be content with your scanty stamps, to be rampant for the resulting swirl...
It all runs in this common world, like a rat race in a confused maze...

Joyful is a soulful term, when being overjoyed with your colourful terms...
Soulful is a joyful term, when being inter-twined at the roots of our souls...
I stood at the baseline of my Life, found my lifeline at your base...
Acceptance, you said, is the acceptance I lived...

Respected, you said, is the respect that is yours...
From the peak to peep towards me, witnessing the extent am trying to peak...
With extended arms, am yet to reach equal levels...
Cannot scale a peak like yours, to the heights of your heart's stature...

There were times of craving for a saviour, these are times I see you like one...
Am a murderer of my ego, that refused to see you taller than me...
Resurrecting your stance, on this pedestal, my inner legions are now at peace...
                                                                                                -rPhoenix