Always cute nuvvu...

I Love You, Shalini... \(^_^)/ Heart-shaped Rose... For you Shalu Shalu... Yay! Woohoo!...

"...Pretending to be so strong, knowing everything around is so wrong; Oh Love! What is taking you so long?!..."

The more I resist to kneel, the higher my soul soars...
-rPhoenix

Belief hope

I believe! So, I do; I hope! So, I live...
-rPhoenix

Feed Attitude

Feed people with Attitude and seek pleasure when they attain Altitude...
-rPhoenix

Dream quote

I have let my dream take me too far, that I choose to remain there forever...
-rPhoenix

Be Young

Don't be younger than tomorrow; Be younger than yesterday...
-rPhoenix

Promise

Life is worth the struggle if we live for the Promises we make instead of the Compromises we make...
-rPhoenix

What

I'd rather be known for what I live for than what I live as...
-rPhoenix

Today's world

If you are not armed, you will be harmed...
-rPhoenix

It's not over until I WIN...

I am obsessed...

We Believe, Bubbles \(^_^)/

Saturday, 31 January 2026

Bubbly Li'l Bubbles... \(^_^)/

I Miss you. *playing Oru dheivam thandha poove sung by Chinmayi* I am struggling to put it all in words, the emotions that have been mounting inside to somehow come out by way of the right set of words that would convey it all just the way they are inside me without any other intent except to make you comprehend it. Not just a wave, but a tsunami, not just a cloud, but a cloudburst, not just a snow flake, but a blizzard- all await to hit you in the form of an emotional outburst, just to tell you one thing- I Miss You, Bubbles \(^_^)/

I woke up weird. Not unusual when I was born weird. But, I saw you, I heard you. I saw your face not as a frozen frame from some random moment but, as a lively, Bubbly of all sorts so known only to me which I save it only to myself when it comes to describing you as a "lively" angel. I saw all your expressions, the ones that wire my noodle awry, the eyes that tell me so much that nobody in this world can comprehend. *playing Chotta chotta nanaiya vaithaai sung by Chinmayi*

I cannot resist but cry. I Miss you. I have lost you. Yes. Otherwise, I won't be writing this. I Miss you because I lost you. I knew you were a once in a lifetime gift. To have lost you to someone, and to have born and woken up weird could be my fate but enough of excuses. I lost you. I Miss you. Who will... Nope. How will I... Nope. Why should I... Nah! *playing Priyathama priyathama from Majili sung by Chinmayi* Oh my, even if I take a rebirth, there is no way am going to get it all back. This, this very moment is where I am. Stuck, screaming, fuming, well rhyming with no sense of timing. Just one soul, just one kind soul's hand would have changed it all. But, I had none. I have none. Worst of all, I will have none. 

More words in less time. Yes. I can see it all gush out. Eyes unable to control the rush, the heart wanting to make the push, the mind knows it is against a wall. A battle of all sorts trying to tell it all to you, somehow somewhere something someone, there is no room for grammar here. Words, keep flowing. All of a sudden, your face, your voice, your expressions, my Bubbly Bubbles. You are the same. *playing Varayo varayo sung by Chinmayi* 

Now, to see what I wish. Well, how lucky will it be to just keep looking at you, like the Moon orbiting the Earth, how gorgeous will it be to just keep looking at each and every expression you make, every word you utter, every emotion you portray, just every everything you are?! How lucky would it be to just have access to you?! How lucky would it be to not be so unlucky to Miss you so much?!............ 12:12! *playing Anbil Avan sung by Chinmayi*  I guess I got it. This is it. This is what I wanted to ask or convey to you. Just this. All these years. I Miss you raa... \(^_^)/

[Note: Special thanks to Chinmayi for her mesmerising soul-stirring voice that made it possible.]

"Hey Bubbles! How lucky would it be to not be so unlucky to Miss you so much?... I Miss you, Bubbles \(^_^)/"
-rPhoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment