Always cute nuvvu...

I Love You, Shalini... \(^_^)/ Heart-shaped Rose... For you Shalu Shalu... Yay! Woohoo!...

"...Pretending to be so strong, knowing everything around is so wrong; Oh Love! What is taking you so long?!..."

The more I resist to kneel, the higher my soul soars...
-rPhoenix

Belief hope

I believe! So, I do; I hope! So, I live...
-rPhoenix

Feed Attitude

Feed people with Attitude and seek pleasure when they attain Altitude...
-rPhoenix

Dream quote

I have let my dream take me too far, that I choose to remain there forever...
-rPhoenix

Be Young

Don't be younger than tomorrow; Be younger than yesterday...
-rPhoenix

Promise

Life is worth the struggle if we live for the Promises we make instead of the Compromises we make...
-rPhoenix

What

I'd rather be known for what I live for than what I live as...
-rPhoenix

Today's world

If you are not armed, you will be harmed...
-rPhoenix

It's not over until I WIN...

I am obsessed...

We Believe, Bubbles \(^_^)/

Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Priceless investment...

A shrinking globe in the name of globalization. Yet, a vast world in terms of geographical divisions. Ideas fly around in no time and options are available in record time than ever before. Investments. Name it and you have so many options. Investments, often seen as monetary benefits through the eyes of the vulture category humans, have other viewpoints as well. Is investment only for money? Can investment be for anything else?

"Dude! What's up? Long time, how are you?", started the most talkative of the lot. The other two nodded. The person who was questioned, just looked up and smiled while taking time to analyse the changes career or say, money has had on the three since they met last after graduation. The talkative guy, to prove his tag began, "I heard of so many things happening around. True? Come on, let's get going. I don't have all day to sit here and talk". The other two, agreed through gestures looking at their gadgets and snoozing reminders. The fourth, still had not opened his mouth.

They were in the midst of the discussion, when the talkative asked, "What the... You still waiting for her? Dude! Listen, i invested my time, money and everything in my career and see how much i have realised from it?!" The other two wanted to know the way he had multiplied his money so that they could show-off in the next meet. The fourth said, "You must be really happy with all the money you have." and turned to listen from others.

The second one, in order to keep his ego afloat said, "I have also invested in real estate, stocks and i am a partner in a business enterprise. So, i can be called an entrepreneur soon" and laughed to make everyone feel impressed. The fourth said, "Oh! Very impressive". The third guy, having been left out and unwilling to stick to the fourth guy's category said, "I have been promoted frequently and you guys should see the actual worth of mine in dollars and that would be the last you would remember before fainting. So, i will keep that last. I have a stake in a start-up venture and my career's sky-rocketing, in fact, monetary flow is spiralling out of control" and sat back to show his supremacy.

Now, on behalf of the visiting gang, the talkative guy enquired, "Now, what have you invested in, my old friend? Medicines? Therapy? After all that i have heard, you should have even forgotten the spelling for investment. It is I-N-V-E...." The fourth guy looked up and said, "I have invested in words". "Oh! Look, we got a investor here of a different kind. So, how much are you expecting to realise? With the way you have shortened your explanation, i see it is worth a fortune." mocked the third. 

After everyone had stopped their laughter, the fourth politely began, "I have invested in words, my friends. Something that will remain forever and i shortened my explanation because i could not limit the returns from it. I could not sum it up like you guys have. Your returns are all that you spoke- The few words to show-off in a gathering. My investment is in words, something that keeps multiplying in worth manifold that one cannot keep track of or cannot simply put it in monetary worth. I can attain all the wealth you have accumulated in a short span when i am back. But, you guys lack one key ingredient to enjoy your earnings. I have found that elusive ingredient. The joy i experience in sharing my words and when i change lives of people around, is priceless. Also, the joy i experience when certain people read and find my words like a dagger piercing straight through their hearts, is priceless. I can create, kill, operate, and do whatever i want with my words. Thus, my words are my investment. To silence you all with just few words now is something that speaks of the worth of my investment. I started small and you laughed. But, now i seem to have given a sermon and you are speechless. Similarly, i started with a small set of words and people laughed. Now, as the words have amassed, it has turned heads from around the world. If it can do all this, it will definitely bring her to me. That's the power of words, my friends. Money, it is to run and not ruin your lives. Words, it is to sustain and not screw lives."

I am not the one who writes or feeds the moral into the readers' minds. I leave it to your comprehending capacities. If you are the same after reading this, you will be the same. If you begin to think, you are not the same 'you' anymore. For the better, scribbles this writer.- rPhoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment