The moment I ask her something, she never hesitates. The moment I tell her something, she never resists. The moment I call her, she never delays. The moment I think of her, she immediately fills up. The moment I feel her, she always heals. Such is her beauty, such is our Love.
My Lady Love, she is. My heart just glows, with her presence. In Life, not everyone gets to experience this. There are numbskulls who don't feel anything, there are mere pumping machines that have no feelings, there are every other sort that are void of this feel. Oh, I am lucky. For, she made me come out of the "living curse" ideology and transformed me to realise that I am indeed lucky to have her in my Life and undergo a plethora of emotions and feelings, having been wrapped up in her Love.
While most of them may argue it is not worth spending time in Life towards Love and other softer emotions, they are those who have never been into this realm. I have been blessed to enter this beautiful realm where one experiences the beauty of Love, its deeper connections and feel the dynamics take over the bonded beings into a world of dreams and desires.
One can attain heights or fall to depths but can never find this realm by other means. This is sheer connect. This is something that can be felt only in reality but is a direct descendant of the dreams. The only place where dreams converge with reality, this is the realm of Love.
When I think, she acts. When she thinks, I react. This is where the thoughts of one person ignites a spark in the heart of the bonded other. And, the feelings in one's heart ignites as thoughts in the mind of the bonded other.
Oh, you can achieve heights, accumulate wealth, marry someone from the opposite gender or same gender depending upon your gender preferences, you may even die after living a Life full of creature comforts, but, you may still be void of this realm. Study the occult and you may only find that this realm is not attainable even in the afterlife. This is only for a select few, this is only for the blessed and lucky.
Oh, Bubbles \(^_^)/ You make me live in this realm. What else can I ask for when you have made me feel so lucky to live with your lovely presence?! Come, share with me; Come, live with me; Oh, just come. Let's play with time. *playing Pillaa raa from RX100* -rPhoenix
No comments:
Post a Comment