Too many mood swings, too many moments of losing my temper, too much of impatience creeping in, maybe it might sound like too much to handle. The same is being reflected in my actions and words of recent, as days pass by without any progress. Or, really? This is the year end and as I audited the year that has gone past, there have been many missing links but the year has seen some progress.
The first half of the year was different while the second half has been against my wishes, yet it was the second half that saw some progress. I got some answers if not all of them. We have come across these testing times and the only gripe is the last few days of my mood swings. Babe, what else can we expect when I have spent my entire stay here without any sleep during the nights and have been surviving with naps during the day?
The year 2018 as it began was not at all welcome with the way things had been during the end of 2017. But, as days passed by, you gave me the sweetest of an update about your progress in the academics front. Then, of course the summer was filled with hectic travel of words and thoughts from either side that gave us the present day concreting of our bond. Actually, the best part of the second half has been the testing times that have given us varied scenarios to test our endurance and every time we emerge in unison, that is what I call a perfect garrison of our everything.
Well, I have been too lame of recent throwing up stuff with you if something somewhere did not materialise. That can never be excused. I know. Babe, if there has been excess hurt or offence from my side, I shall stand and wait to be pardoned.
Of course we had the beautiful roses adding up flavour to our Love. There are still many areas needing improvement and of course our day is still awaited and we look forward for the upcoming year to bring something to suffice the missing links. All in all, the current year has seen the maximum travel through the year, the maximum number of posts here when compared to all these years of being here.
As I sit here and try to compile and document the year that has been, it is certainly a challenge to sum it up in any category for the varied experiences that we have had. Many painful moments, many days and nights that have seen us toil to keep ourselves intact, of all the struggles and trying to gain the maximum out of what we have had at our disposal, of the sheer grit that you have shown to teach me many things, of the most powerful of the truth being nailed inside me, many such events unfolding to give us a better picture to know each other even with so much constraints.
What scares me is that every time something is not right, it is the ultimate bonding that is being strained but until the ultimate truth nails the moment right, I cannot breathe a sigh of relief. This year that has been will always be the most demanding and most challenging. The upcoming year is for sure bringing something big. I am awaiting the end of next year to see certain things happen. Only time will tell. I have only one year to keep myself on the run.
With a heart that is still yearning for what was missed this year, with a heart that is looking forward to see them all happen in the upcoming year, we are about to step into a New Year 2019. A very crucial year for you in terms of many realisations that are about to come in. Let us spend these couple of days left to do an audit and get ready for the upcoming year to make ourselves better and take our Love and Life to an all new level. -rPhoenix
No comments:
Post a Comment