What is the value of a Life? I mean, in monetary terms because today money determines everything, isn't it? So, what is the price for a Life? Alright, Life is priceless. But, that is only for some. For people like me, it comes at a price. I did a recent math in this regard and I was totally shocked to find the actual price of my Life. These are anxious hours and with endless waits, all these thoughts do come to my mind along with the thoughts of the early hours. So, what is the actual price? Before we start, today's random quote says: "Virtue has never been as respectable as money"
I have insured myself against any road accidents and in case of any fatality, I have determined the value of my Life to be only three lakh rupees. And, that is in case of any fatality. With the money I owe to some, the value of my Life is only to the extent of that liability. With the liabilities sagging and the assets side lagging behind, I will tell you that the value of my Life is in fact negative. If you thought I will drag it to the end of this post to tell the crux of the matter, well this time I thought I will give you the facts straight in the beginning of the post.
I have made plans. Nowadays, even communication has stopped flowing. When everyone is self sufficient, I find myself of no use anymore. Or, that is what everyone is trying to feed my mind with. Maybe it is time. Or, maybe it is not. Or, maybe it is high time and I have not realised it yet. Or, maybe it is not. There is a lot of uncertainty and equally a lot of impatience growing to find out. In one of the plans, I have figured out how to pay everyone and everything. I am a person who pays my bills on time everytime. So, to keep up with the trend, just in case I have to erase myself, I know how to pay them all even after I am gone.
Having spent an extensive part of my days on the highways, it is easy to cause a fatality for myself. I can have the insurance money pay my bills off. For those who survive the roads without a fatality are the ones who are well aware of what and how to cause one. Escaping those scenarios, we make it safe out of the roads. If we choose to give in to one of those, then the Insurance money is a sure shot. Why have I not done that yet? Well, I have always had a painful Life and in case I have to cause a fatality, it would pain a lot even in the last moment of my Life and I wish I get a peaceful departure than a painful one. When I cannot stand taking an injection for fever, I do not know if I am doing justice in putting myself in that road accident. Well, do not bring those questions dealing with parents' purpose of bringing up and stuff. They were and are not clear about their own purpose yet.
Desperate times call for desperate measures. All these thoughts are taking a huge toll on my physical and mental health. But, what good is it in living this Life? Well, my presence is constantly being warded off, there has not been a single word or sign from you, not even a change of dp, well, almost nothing from your side. I know it is your preparatory break. Still, there could have been some consideration from your side. So, comparing the pain from the fatality, this pain in seeing myself through each day is far worse. Alright, that fatality is such a sick thought. I know. Yet, it had to be mentioned because if time demands, then here it is for reference.
There are many reasons for not giving in to these thoughts. Firstly, you have not communicated anything directly. Next, I cannot give evil a winning hand any day. Also, just because today is so painful and is substantiated by the yesterday, why should I put the future at stake? Our days are in the tomorrow and tomorrow is certain. We should be worried only if our days are from the irreversible past or have been missed out in the present. Since it is the future, we can take all our time in shaping it to our satisfaction. So, today the value of my Life could be like the liabilities sagging and the assets lagging. Tomorrow, when they balance each other or improvise, will this Insured value be able to bring me back from the fatality or rewrite the price of my Life? Quite often in the name of practicality, people tend to value everything in monetary value. Practicality is different and matching lifestyle's monetary equivalent is different. All in all, I know where I stand. If my future is erased, be assured of an insurance claim. If the silence is erased, be assured of the future that is ours to claim. -rPhoenix
No comments:
Post a Comment