Always cute nuvvu...

I Love You, Shalini... \(^_^)/ Heart-shaped Rose... For you Shalu Shalu... Yay! Woohoo!...

"...Pretending to be so strong, knowing everything around is so wrong; Oh Love! What is taking you so long?!..."

The more I resist to kneel, the higher my soul soars...
-rPhoenix

Belief hope

I believe! So, I do; I hope! So, I live...
-rPhoenix

Feed Attitude

Feed people with Attitude and seek pleasure when they attain Altitude...
-rPhoenix

Dream quote

I have let my dream take me too far, that I choose to remain there forever...
-rPhoenix

Be Young

Don't be younger than tomorrow; Be younger than yesterday...
-rPhoenix

Promise

Life is worth the struggle if we live for the Promises we make instead of the Compromises we make...
-rPhoenix

What

I'd rather be known for what I live for than what I live as...
-rPhoenix

Today's world

If you are not armed, you will be harmed...
-rPhoenix

It's not over until I WIN...

I am obsessed...

We Believe, Bubbles \(^_^)/

Monday, 20 October 2025

The 'light' connect...

Yet another festival of lights. What makes this worth writing about is yet to be found. But, the reason for this to be documented is cemented in place. Lights. Everywhere. Nothing captures the essence that sums up the beauty, which was once mesmerising. An eerie haunt somewhere in faint remembrance suddenly breaks a sweat, bringing to life the source of light which emanates from a pure heart. What seems to be hovering above appears to match a soul mate's stare or a glare or something. But, why?

I have been in search of the light many a time but a light following me is new to me. It does something when you are being followed. Like a star shining so bright that always seems to give light and remain in sight but totally from a different world. What is it? Why do you hover around? What are you bringing to my notice? Where am I to find the reason behind your sudden appearance? Light leaves no trail to follow. Light simply shines. If you expect me to know your purpose, let me tell you- all I see is a light. A very familiar and favourite one to run behind it than to run away from it.

In a sea of lights being thrown around for the sake of a festival, what makes you shine so special and bright? Have you achieved something to prove your point from some past discussions? Have you found truth in its purest form that I have tasted many years ago? Is the process of ageing playing mind games to make you think for once? My eyes gleam at your shine reflecting what you have brought from so far. The light connects to the heart than the mind in a body that has been wired the other way around. 

Lights don't talk. Neither do they act. Instead this light seems to be narrating something. A story untold thus far. Maybe of joy and merry that cannot be comprehended by any in  this hinterland. With a long winter ahead, the warmth from the light is so welcome. But, the curiosity. Is this the right path to seek answers? Is this a light showing off its luminance to someone so deep in darkness? Can stars be so cruel? Can a source of 'light' be so misleading? Is it a trap? Mind wants to sever what the heart has held as a treasure. 

This light. At the first sight made me know how special I was. Today, the same light has made me realise how special I am. Hey, you! Why are you shining upon me? I know who you are. I need to know what you bring. In all this, what I love the most is the connect. Feeling such a deep connect with a light. Not unheard of, but it came at a time when it was most needed. Wherever you are, shine as bright as you can. -rPhoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment