Always cute nuvvu...

I Love You, Shalini... \(^_^)/ Heart-shaped Rose... For you Shalu Shalu... Yay! Woohoo!...

"...Pretending to be so strong, knowing everything around is so wrong; Oh Love! What is taking you so long?!..."

The more I resist to kneel, the higher my soul soars...
-rPhoenix

Belief hope

I believe! So, I do; I hope! So, I live...
-rPhoenix

Feed Attitude

Feed people with Attitude and seek pleasure when they attain Altitude...
-rPhoenix

Dream quote

I have let my dream take me too far, that I choose to remain there forever...
-rPhoenix

Be Young

Don't be younger than tomorrow; Be younger than yesterday...
-rPhoenix

Promise

Life is worth the struggle if we live for the Promises we make instead of the Compromises we make...
-rPhoenix

What

I'd rather be known for what I live for than what I live as...
-rPhoenix

Today's world

If you are not armed, you will be harmed...
-rPhoenix

It's not over until I WIN...

I am obsessed...

We Believe, Bubbles \(^_^)/

Tuesday, 13 March 2012

For my juju...

She is so cute. She is so playful. She is so mature. She is so childish. She speaks countless words through her eyes and actions. She lacks a sense. She is a child at heart. She is so possessive. She completes my day. She is worth so many such praises and attributes. But, let me stop with just praising her and continue with the actual essence of this post.
I returned home with the reports. The news had instilled a sense of uncertainty and fear in all our minds. Yet, we did not show it on anything or anyone and waited for the week to pass by. She did not wake up as usual. She remained asleep or just pretending to be asleep. I woke up. Called her to come to me and she got up and walked on the opposite direction and sat near the verandah of the house. Hours passed. It was her lunch time. She had skipped her breakfast by not budging to everyone's efforts at making her eat. This continued for couple of days and all through these days, everyone of us had the fear about the tests, reports and the results.

Whenever i break down at nights over anything and everything that depresses me, she would show up at my room's entrance and walk slowly towards me and sit beside me as if joining me with that depressed moment. I would immediately come out of what i was undergoing and she was the reason for the same. The message she conveys with her eyes walking towards me at that moment is simply priceless and can never be expressed by words. 

Whenever i fall sick, she would come close to me and sleep at nights as if she is holding me tight and never letting me go anywhere. That night when i was gasping for my breath and finding it difficult to sleep, she cuddled around my pillow and was looking at me. When our eyes met, it made me sleep without any difficulty for hours together until i woke up to make a visit to the hospital.

Now, it is my reports and the tests. They have replaced all that was left of the peace of mind we had with fear and uncertainty. She lacks a sense but she has clearly understood it and is showing so much indifference and changes in her behaviour pattern for over a week. She is skipping her meals and is isolating herself from all of us and spends most of the time looking out of the window and remaining dull. She loves ice creams. We tried to energise her with ice creams for 2 consecutive days and it hasn't worked. This left me totally speechless. Normally, she would want to open the door and run to the ice cream vendor as if she is about to buy it directly from him. Yesterday and today, she proved us wrong. Earlier today, i was having my lunch and dad was calling her to have her lunch. She remained dull and did not respond. She did not eat until i brought her plate and kept it near me and asked her to eat alongside me. People tend to call these creatures as mere animals. We are all wrong. They are far from where we place them. My priceless part of life she has become and will remain to become even more dearer than ever before. She just reflects the love and affection we show towards her. If not the same, it only multiplies manifold. 

Daffney- a name that was given to her by me. She left her mom, family, home and came to me on that great evening. When i first saw her, she was a tiny bundle of joy that was unable to even balance itself and stand steady because she was forced to wake up from her sleep by my cousin. Ever since she came to me, she has continued to forever shape me for the better. Now, she is sleeping under the table keeping a close watch on me. I can't afford to break down when i have such a lovely pet to hug and feel comforted. My girl knows this. Maybe that is why she is so silent and waiting to return when even Daffney could not handle the situation.


4 comments:

Saru Singhal said...

That's so sweet, they have their own way of lightning our lives.

r_Phoenix said...

So true Saru... :)

Flowers said...

So u arent a solitary reeper wen u such a wonderful creature who keeps a close watch on u, are u?..:)

r_Phoenix said...

I am certainly not the solitary reaper... Thank you for your visit, read and comment... :)

Post a Comment