Always cute nuvvu...

I Love You, Shalini... \(^_^)/ Heart-shaped Rose... For you Shalu Shalu... Yay! Woohoo!...

"...Pretending to be so strong, knowing everything around is so wrong; Oh Love! What is taking you so long?!..."

The more I resist to kneel, the higher my soul soars...
-rPhoenix

Belief hope

I believe! So, I do; I hope! So, I live...
-rPhoenix

Feed Attitude

Feed people with Attitude and seek pleasure when they attain Altitude...
-rPhoenix

Dream quote

I have let my dream take me too far, that I choose to remain there forever...
-rPhoenix

Be Young

Don't be younger than tomorrow; Be younger than yesterday...
-rPhoenix

Promise

Life is worth the struggle if we live for the Promises we make instead of the Compromises we make...
-rPhoenix

What

I'd rather be known for what I live for than what I live as...
-rPhoenix

Today's world

If you are not armed, you will be harmed...
-rPhoenix

It's not over until I WIN...

I am obsessed...

We Believe, Bubbles \(^_^)/

Monday, 26 March 2012

Of pain and passion...

The one who is in pain understands passion. The one who is passionate undergoes pain. Pain and passion are often found mutually existing. Pain helps attain passionate moments and being passionate is when you are ready to undergo pain. Passionate about love? Feel and reel under pain till you attain your loved one and that passionate moment will be worth the pain. Does it pain working for something? It is the passion that is making you live the pain. The result will be worth the pain when you reach that passionate moment. Dreams! What are they actually? They are not to be mistaken with passion. If it pains, there's something passionate. If it seems passionate, it cannot be attained without pain. If it is neither of them, it is just a dream. Forget it...

Following something or someone somewhere can also be a passion. And, most of all, it can also have its share of pain. It doesn't happen just like that. You may take pains to do the ground work for the purpose to be attained. Passion is that energy that keeps you on your toes even at the most demanding of all situations to stay in tune with the necessary sequence of actions to keep your focus alive and alert which certainly involves the necessary degree of pain accordingly.


Of all those who have attained heights, nothing came without the fight. Of all those who felt the heat, often did reach the peak. Does passion choose you or do you choose your passion? Have you ever thought about this? You fill in the form in several social networking sites or any other profile saying so-and-so is your passion. But, are you really passionate about those things? Is it to please someone that you fill all these? Is it to avoid vacuum in that space that you fill it with whatever your mind says? Or, have you taken up those activities with passion after filling it there? Questions can be innumerable but can be of purpose only if the essence is understood. Think if you haven't given it a thought till now. For those who have thought already, let's move on to the remaining part.

Did you feel something was too painful for you that you had to quit and get away from it? Have you ever felt a vacuum in you after distancing someone or something in you life? Do you feel that doing something had drained all the energy in you that you had to refrain from doing it ever again? Have you ever stopped with something that was once of great interest to you but not the same later? I guess the essence is into your mind by now and i stop questioning and start explaining. It is the pain that the passion requires that made you distance/refrain/quit. Not to blame you or anyone for that. To be frank, if you are not strong enough, you cannot make it past a particular stage in anything in life. Holds good for your passion too. If you were not strong enough, you would have felt excessively pained and thought it was too heavy for you to carry any further. Now, that is only one part of the crowd. Most of them or say, almost all of them belonging to this crowd would have not achieved the peaks in that field although they might have received a nobel prize for something else later on. The ones who scaled the peaks are the ones who developed their endurance and tolerance levels to withstand this pain and further take control of their passions. Try to be the ones who withstand pain and stay focused on your passion rather than buckle up looking only at the strain.

Of pain and passion should your life be, if at all history is where you want to be. Without pain and passion can your life be, only to be recorded as history. "Of pain and passion", a random phrase that ran through my mind and i wanted to share my thoughts about the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment