My heart aches. Not withstanding the current situation, I just wish I had access to you. Do you read my words? Can you hear my beat? Do you feel my Love? I know you do. Still, why the delay? Is this what our destiny was written for? Every moment breathing rewrites the heights of agony without you. I do not know what lies ahead. This, shall be engraved here for you to read through to liberate my heart, mind, body and soul when the time comes.
Oh, English Rose! My Bubbly Bubbles \(^_^)/ Hope your exams went fine. Hope you are fine. Hope I be liberated soon. What is Life without the essence in it? Oh, no more riddles. Yes. You are the essence. My eyes are tiring at times, yet, I do not close them. I am staying in the hunt constantly. My heart beats louder to let you hear my beat. I do not mind the challenges I face. I am dreading these days of not being able to access you. All that would keep me breathing would be just a hint from your side. A sign. A sign of something, anything, even everything.
It does get a lot depressing. It just gets a lot out of control. It just gets unnerving. If one damned phone call could cause so much chaos, the same phone call could create so much joy if you do. All these days of staying and now blindness surrounds the prevailing darkness. I do not hold this flow of words. Initially there was a mix of anger and sadness. I do not see anger anywhere now. All that is left over is hope and love. In the end, this is all that really matters.
I am pulling along. I am dying to see a hint from you. Still, if at all something goes wrong, then let these words remain as proof of what I have for you. We vowed to never kneel. No matter this distance, I can feel you all around me. If this is the curse upon me, to stay distanced, then, I shall remain so until I meet my fate. If we are to stay together forever, I shall look forward for that moment to hear from all of you.
In all I could bundle, I hope your parents are a lot more closer to you than before. I hope you are able to confide a lot more on them than before. I hope everyone in the family are united than ever before. All I can do is hope. And, that is what annoys me at times. How long could one hold on to hope? What if everything is ended with just the culling of the heart? Memory killing pills? Seriously? Why not striving towards getting back rather?
In all these days, rather than pulling each other away, why not work towards keeping each other safe? For, in spite of all those pulling away efforts, in the end, here we stand connected deep inside our hearts. This is soul bonding. A never say die bonding. I can visualise your eyes. The depths only I know of, convey a lot more than what your mirror says.
My eyes kept rolling, I kept drooling, yet, it was me who kept you wrapped up safe all the time. My times keeps trolling, my chime keeps calling, yet, it was you who saves me from falling. In all, you hold the authority towards my Life. This flow of words will be never ending. Let me know of your arrival. I lay in wait, I have my eyes open all the time, everywhere. I am waiting for you. Beware! You are mine. So, am I yours... Bubbles \(^_^)/ -rPhoenix
No comments:
Post a Comment