Moments. Memories. Life. Love. Priceless treasure. Frames. Smiles. Dreams. Desires. Together Forever. A year. Two years. Three years. And, approaching almost a decade. Of all that you have given me, or what I have given you, or what we had, have and will have with us always, Memories. For what I live for, with what I hope for, my soul companion through tough times, Oh! I have a great deal of memories to live through.
Always something special, a never ending thirst to know more, that constant urge to always stay in your presence, yearning to earn more such precious memories, I did not know when I would find time to relive all the moments, yet, I stayed in the hunt to gain more and more, even with the less and less time we spent over these years in person. Every smile I recall, every smiley I relive, all the gestures, all of the words we spoke, most of all, the look in your eyes, the celebrated dreams that I always hope to materialise sooner, Oh! Bubbles, you drag me further in Life all the time even if I lose all the energy I gather.
Memories, I live them. I feed on them, I strive with them, but, this ain't a strife. It feels good, to be in constant thought, to live in a blind hope than to remain blindfolded. Anything might happen, of all that we have faced, nothing else makes us the most celebrated couple ever. Just tell me, "Oh! Where are you, Bubbles?". You know in what tone I ask that. Deep down there in your depths, I know what you are living through. I know you might challenge me on that, but, I can sense everything going on inside those walls.
You are more than a mere memory, a sheer lifeline, although there may not be enough combination of words or phrases or emotions or whatever to explain that exact description about you. I hear your voice all over, playing in an endless loop, making this phase of distance far worse than what we had before. I hear you calling me, I sense your emotions, I sense it all happening around me all the time. These moments, memories, all that which pulls me to you, I wish all the good happens like how we have planned.
No recent circumstance is held a treasure here. I dread these circumstances just as you do. I rather value our precious moments of togetherness. I just wish we listen to a song of your choice. I just want myself to drown in the joy of being together. "Oh, Where are you, Bubbles?", I constantly ask and seek. I know you are hovering around, somewhere near me, yet, far from my sight just because I uttered something out of some mindset. Still, I uttered it only to you. Yet, I wouldn't stand to speak further on it.
I need to pour all my Love for you, on you like a waterfall, time and again. I just wish I get to drench you all over to make you realise what I have for you. I would drown you all over and show you it actually does not kill us drowning in this emotion. If it never worked out between us, what is it that keeps us bonded alike? This bond ain't a mirage, I have seen our world of togetherness time and again. "When would you agree, Bubbles?"
Liberate me, sooner, before it is too late. Take me ashore, let me aboard, for, the waters are too deep and cold at nights. Find me, fish me out of these waters, It now appears possible only by you, for, I have been tied down by "The Complete Man". Perfection is attained over practice. Practice takes time. This 'time' has only made us perfect in more than just a set of finite ways. I mean, this is now infinite. The more time we breathe, the more perfect we are becoming. Anger fades. Love does not. I lay in wait on these murky waters. "Oh, Bubbles! My English Rose!", You have the power to save me. It is now upto you to decide, just like always. Until then, I will live through our memories of together forever. -rPhoenix
No comments:
Post a Comment