Oh, English rose, what would be your price in time?
Aw, you smile, such is this poetry undescribed ever in scriptures...
Oh, She is coming, will I see her rise to fame?
Yes, she sips the "something" and complains to her "nothing"...
Oh, Hail of emotions, will you wash off all this bitterness?
For, Life is a mix of joy and pain, she said...
Oh, I am Waiting for the moment, will I surface?
Yes, time ain't cruel to make us kneel all the time...
Oh, Dear mind, listen to the heart, please?
Yes, If we see eye to eye and let the eye shine brighter...
Oh, I am Looking at you, can you feel it?
Yes, when your heart murmurs of our deep connection, you will...
Oh, My heart beats for you, should you dance for it?
Yes, because for me there is only you...
Oh, It's done. Is this a feat?
Yes, Time to feel delighted in your fete...
Oh, I am Without you, did you leave me a quote?
Yes, Beware you are mine, she warned...
Oh, taking in my Life, health and powers, should i ask Who are you?
Yes, with hope for a little betterment, i ask, what am i?
Oh, with music set on fire, will you Do my dance?
Yes, Look in my eyes, i already own you...
Oh, priceless Moments, will you save our date?
Yes, open the doors of happiness and feel light as a feather...
Oh, desires flow relentless, Is it a misery or destiny?
Yes, looking for peace of mind but left with pieces of mind...
Oh, I take A walk in the rain, Did you make life plain?
Yes, Pain flows to the drain, hence, my heart races to the rain...
Oh, the Sound of words, can you make me shine?
Yes, If only you realise you are mine...
Oh, Just nails, will you poke at her?
Come on, just do it once.
Oh, lovely Words, will she read through you?
Hmmm... No doubt she is here now, reading them. -rPhoenix
No comments:
Post a Comment