Always cute nuvvu...

I Love You, Shalini... \(^_^)/ Heart-shaped Rose... For you Shalu Shalu... Yay! Woohoo!...

"...Pretending to be so strong, knowing everything around is so wrong; Oh Love! What is taking you so long?!..."

The more I resist to kneel, the higher my soul soars...
-rPhoenix

Belief hope

I believe! So, I do; I hope! So, I live...
-rPhoenix

Feed Attitude

Feed people with Attitude and seek pleasure when they attain Altitude...
-rPhoenix

Dream quote

I have let my dream take me too far, that I choose to remain there forever...
-rPhoenix

Be Young

Don't be younger than tomorrow; Be younger than yesterday...
-rPhoenix

Promise

Life is worth the struggle if we live for the Promises we make instead of the Compromises we make...
-rPhoenix

What

I'd rather be known for what I live for than what I live as...
-rPhoenix

Today's world

If you are not armed, you will be harmed...
-rPhoenix

It's not over until I WIN...

I am obsessed...

We Believe, Bubbles \(^_^)/

Sunday, 15 February 2026

The doors...

Was that for me? The doors. I saw them. Few days ago,  I saw them appear. I still see it. But, without being sure if it is for me, I am not knocking them. But, I must admit the feel was totally out of this world to see them appear. Wow! So, tell me. Did you open the doors for me? Oh wait! I should ask, did you put those doors there for me to knock? I am ready. Awaiting your confirmation for the same.

I did play it in my mind, the scenarios of knocking each door and evaluated the outcomes. Of course, I will shamelessly grin and knock on those doors. You know it. But, is it for me or what if it was for someone else? What a jackarse I would make of myself if I had knocked and ended up getting banished again? So, I am quite scared in that way. 

I picked the first door and how would it be if I knock the "Follow" door?! Woah! If the door opens, that is it. I am done. This altar will be overflowing as well. And, no way I will be in my senses and may even move my birthday to Feb 4th? You bet it shall happen. *shameless grin* The excitement is already hindering the smooth flow of words right now. So, imagine if this is how it played out. 

Next, I picked the next door "Message" to double check if it was indeed for me. And, I put a set of words as usual and suddenly a notification appears and I faint reading it?! Crazy! There is no limit for imagination. But, if lucky, things could happen. I have an idea but am sure you would say I have no idea. Again, are these doors for me? I did create a new ID after losing access to the old one. 

So, can I knock on those doors? How I wish I could just do it?! Alright, let me know. But, I will assure you that only with your consent I will be at the doors. Else, I will watch them from a safe distance. Did this even need a post here, you may ask. Yes. The excitement and joy I have on seeing those doors just appear after all these years itself made me so elated. I have to etch it here. 

Playing those scenarios and floating around in my own world is my game. I enjoyed that as well. Although trivial for you, there is an entire world in these for me. At the same time, if I am wrong and if you had enabled it thinking there is no "threat" from me anymore, I totally respect that and will not bother you. If that is the case, my apologies. -rPhoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment