Always cute nuvvu...

I Love You, Shalini... \(^_^)/ Heart-shaped Rose... For you Shalu Shalu... Yay! Woohoo!...

"...Pretending to be so strong, knowing everything around is so wrong; Oh Love! What is taking you so long?!..."

The more I resist to kneel, the higher my soul soars...
-rPhoenix

Belief hope

I believe! So, I do; I hope! So, I live...
-rPhoenix

Feed Attitude

Feed people with Attitude and seek pleasure when they attain Altitude...
-rPhoenix

Dream quote

I have let my dream take me too far, that I choose to remain there forever...
-rPhoenix

Be Young

Don't be younger than tomorrow; Be younger than yesterday...
-rPhoenix

Promise

Life is worth the struggle if we live for the Promises we make instead of the Compromises we make...
-rPhoenix

What

I'd rather be known for what I live for than what I live as...
-rPhoenix

Today's world

If you are not armed, you will be harmed...
-rPhoenix

It's not over until I WIN...

I am obsessed...

We Believe, Bubbles \(^_^)/

Saturday, 14 February 2026

The moment...

Both had taken their flight, each flying in from different places to a common destination. After a lull, this is their first reunion since years. One, that both had doubted and wished would happen in their Life again. Now that it is about to take place, will everything go as planned? Do they even have a plan? Can these even be planned? 

Their flights had landed, their arrival was hours apart and each had proceeded to their place of stay with such eagerness. He was looking out the window of his hotel room and was lost in anticipation and memories and felt lik a tug of war between the past and the future with him standing in the present. Yet, there was great excitement from within.

She had planned it all right from how she would face him and what she would speak. She felt restless sitting in her room and decided to jump the timeline and make the move to meet him. Her vision was clear but her inner voice was so chaotic that she could not accept the four walls anymore. 

As he was about to draw a chair to sit, the door bell rang. His inner voice echoing to hers, he hesitantly said the door was open and asked the person to come in, thinking it would be some room service person. As he turned away from the chair to continue to look outside, he heard the door open and close. It was followed by the sound of the door being locked. He froze in his chair as he heard a familiar sound of footwear walking towards him. 

It was her. He knew it without even turning around. He got up from the chair to put the chair aside and turn towards her. But, as he pushed the chair aside and stood erect, there was a pair of arms grasping his torso from behind and it was soon followed by a tight embrace from her and he felt his shirt getting wet from behind. The hug was so crushing that even before he could come to his senses, his nose let out a huge puff of air and immediately his eyes started to moisten and she could feel warm and tiny drops fall on her wrists. 

It was "The moment". Both remained without seeing each other for a whole minute. It felt like an eternity. He tried to turn and she resisted. He stayed facing the window. She closed her eyes and still the stream of tears had no sign of stopping. When suddenly, she took two steps away from him removing her hands around him and turned away facing the door. At this juncture, it felt like both were facing away from each other. He turned and she looked like she was about to leave. He turned towards the window unwilling to accept seeing her go.

Now, she turned and he was facing away from her. There was a pause. He did not turn. She did not leave. It was a whole minute again. This time it felt worse than an eternity. In one instance, they both swung around and stood with two pairs of eyes probing into each other's depths. Not a word spoken, yet there were numerous conversations going on.  -rPhoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment