A wonderful day. Such special days make me stay feeling connected with you, a lot more my Love. As I wait for the clock to strike at midnight, the day begins for me irrespective of sunrise or whatever. These days of immense importance never go wasted. I spend the entire 24 hours forgetting even sleep and food to feel loved and lovely. My dear Bubbles, come and join me in this journey through the day that has so much for us from the past, in the present and into the future.
No matter what we come across, what forces try to play spoilsport in keeping us invisible to our senses, there is always the beat in our hearts that are in unison to remind us of how bonded we are. It could be your near and dear, or any other old or new parasite that might play mind games into luring you into their traps, but I know your true will and the sheer determination that will always make us the most special couple of all.
There might be silence prevailing all around. But, more than words or noise that can be quantified, the unknown depths of silence is more powerful as a force to keep us intact at our cores. It has been such a short yet vast period of togetherness till date. Oh, what beautiful moments and memories we have had till now. And, just imagine how much we will have while we are sitting and reminiscing the same many decades from now.
My heart is in perfect sync with you. I can close my eyes and feel you as if my hands are running through your skin, I can just feel your warmth as if we are embracing each other, I can feel your breath quietly whispering the words not spoken, I can tell how much you hold within. This is the power of Love. It is the most powerful emotion that has kept mankind survive so long.
My Lady, today is our day. The day we always look forward to. The day that redefined Life for me. The day that is a standing evidence to all those forces to stay away from playing games throughout the year with your mind to lure you into a trap. I know we celebrate each day of our togetherness and there is no specific day as such to call for celebration. Yet, this is the day that has written you all over me.
I agree it would have been a lot more fun if we had not spent time here and rather had been elsewhere in Life. But, these days are here to make us realise a point in Life, about how we are deeply connected no matter what these circumstances have to throw at us. These days are here to let us carefully evaluate the forces that appear to be attractive but then end up in consuming us instead of letting us be ourselves in our realm. These days tell us of why we are meant to live together. For, it will be days of pain that will justify the gains we desire and deserve.
Just like the early morning's words from you, the memory still feels so fresh as I recollect the same from this special day. Of how joyous your words were and how abiding we are to our promises. Till date, this memory keeps me alive and makes me fight through the circumstances and reach you. I know how it was before and how it turned out after. I can always stay in Love with you. I can only ask, if not you, then who else? And, that simply sums up why I am always so much elated to be with you.
Just like how a journey to a thousand miles starts with a small step forward, we started our journey together with the right step forward. Ever since, we have always been looking ahead and making good strides to reach where we want to see ourselves. Even today, I have a thousand Kilometres to cover to make it to our special temple to celebrate the arrival of this festival on our special day. And, I will see you there just like those visits we made and the Gods will envy our Love.
I know you will be with me during this journey, guiding me through the miles. Oh, it is you who is making me take up these journeys. Should I even mention it? *winks* For the first time for the festival, for the first time for this special day, I am visiting our special temple. You asked me to come and stand closer to you at the altar during our previous visit. Today, I ask you to be closer to me when I am there. Oh, the Gods are watching it all. They will definitely bring you to me. This year, Roses are blooming for us. Temples are calling us. Oh, I can hear wedding bells ringing for us.. Marry me, Lady. Bubbles \(^_^)/ , I Love You... -rPhoenix
No comments:
Post a Comment