Always cute nuvvu...

I Love You, Shalini... \(^_^)/ Heart-shaped Rose... For you Shalu Shalu... Yay! Woohoo!...

"...Pretending to be so strong, knowing everything around is so wrong; Oh Love! What is taking you so long?!..."

The more I resist to kneel, the higher my soul soars...
-rPhoenix

Belief hope

I believe! So, I do; I hope! So, I live...
-rPhoenix

Feed Attitude

Feed people with Attitude and seek pleasure when they attain Altitude...
-rPhoenix

Dream quote

I have let my dream take me too far, that I choose to remain there forever...
-rPhoenix

Be Young

Don't be younger than tomorrow; Be younger than yesterday...
-rPhoenix

Promise

Life is worth the struggle if we live for the Promises we make instead of the Compromises we make...
-rPhoenix

What

I'd rather be known for what I live for than what I live as...
-rPhoenix

Today's world

If you are not armed, you will be harmed...
-rPhoenix

It's not over until I WIN...

I am obsessed...

We Believe, Bubbles \(^_^)/

Friday, 21 September 2018

Crux of the matter is...

God has given us each other. In your version, why give God the merit to have found each other? Let it be we found ourselves in each other and we pretty much are so involved in each other's well-being and happiness. Either way, the crux of the matter is still the same. We have each other so safe within ourselves. So? You may ask. Or, I may start elaborating in my usual "So,..."

So,...... With each other, made for each other and deeply mad for each other, I just want to take off with you and be gone from all this madness and just celebrate our togetherness in many ways. Say, it has to be only you and me, vacation after vacation, destination after destination. 

Let us start with how we begin our day. We travel to a place to start our day by witnessing the most motivating event of the day- the fresh sunrise. Where else to experience it other than the eastern coast? So, we begin the dawn fitness routine with a walk or jog by the coastline and witness the beautiful sunrise. I will not fill in all the details in our day. I am taking only two of them. 

Coming to the second event of the day, I will need you to travel with me from coast to coast from sunrise by the eastern coast to witnessng the Sunset by the western coast. So, I wish to do this on the same day, both sunrise and sunset from coast to coast. The rest of the day is for you to fill our itinerary. 

All in all, we should just be ourselves, celebrating the oneness in unison and be spoilt to spend time as much as we want and nothing else except this has to be in our minds. No deadlines, no stress, no pain but only our celebration of our togetherness. We should be so ecstatic in living our time. 

Before we get into the mainstream life responsibilities, I so want ourself to do this celebration to such an extent that we should lose all the scars and pain of these dreadful days so that we are so refreshed and rejuvenated to take up our years together and pave a great path for our next generation. 

In every detail, in every task, in everything we do, there has to be the identity bearing our togetherness. There has to be meaning to every gain we attain like how every painful moment of today will give us the gain of togetherness tomorrow. 

Pain shall have an end, but not the gains and neither shall the celebratory mood fade. The excitement and enthusiasm to celebrate shall keep the flame of our Life get brighter and brighter by each passing moment. 

In all that we do to celebrate, we shall ask each other of our preferences and fulfil them in exactly the way they are and give no room for compromises or deviations. It has to be perfectly matching what we had/have visualised. All the time and joy for ourselves, we shall return to our people to show them how Life has to be lived. Bubbles \(^_^)/, the sunrise and sunset thing is not mandatory and is subject to change if you are having other plans. Ultimately, the crux of the matter is, we have each other and we are here to celebrate our togetherness. -rPhoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment