"A great man's greatest good luck is to die at the right time", says my daily random quote. True. Isn't it? I mean, the past relatively seems to be male chauvinistic, right? Every saying or quote or proverb seems to be mentioning only about man. Although they intended mankind as a whole, we have many women screaming their voices out asking for equality. Well, upon introspecting, they are shouting so well because they live under cozy shades provided by Man. Err.... I mean, mankind as a whole, you see. *Smug of an evil thug* With due respect to real women and all hatred towards fake feminists, let us get into this post forgetting everything about man or mankind or chauvinism or feminism.
In a time where I am finding myself more towards the dehydrated phase of Life, this saying seems to be a stinger. It stung in the right place at the wrong time. In a phase where everyone is moving towards the bling bling style of Life, I am the proud(?) beholder of stress, hurt, depression, a beard and such kind of possessions. Proud? Really? You may ask. Well, in a way, yes. Because, someone has to collect all the stress, pain, hurt, depression of others and dump it elsewhere. And, I am proud for having done that. And, unfortunately still doing the same. *Sulks*
I have never sulked at this. But, maybe it is the harsh summer or maybe it is the stinger's effect at the wrong time or maybe it is the saturation point for collecting all that stuff or it is because I was stung equally of recent by a hornet in the guise of a ladybug. Oh, I love ladybugs and their contribution to keeping the garden pest-free and all that. But, I never knew this ladybug could sting. Or, I did not know this hornet could guise itself and con me so well. Or, did it even con? Or, was it even a sting? Bah! Questions! I am getting tired of them.
So, the saying. "A great man's greatest good luck is to die at the right time", most men are finding it hard to diet at the right time. *LOL* You guys wanted to munch everything you could get your hands on. You fat pots! It was your mistake to have forgotten your balanced diet. Alright, the saying. It says it is the greatest good luck to die at the right time. Right time, for whom? For himself or the right time for the society? Say, when the economy is struggling, it is the right time for many guys to die to lighten the burden on the economy. If it is for the guy, then when he is at his most struggling stranglehold, it is the right time to die. But, both these scenarios are not happening. When the economy chokes, it is continuously overburdened. And, when the guy is choked, he is only finding his stranglehold tightening further.
If I have to write only on the positive note, the energy that is transferred to the reader is positive except if they are not jealous. On the other hand, doesn't it impact the reader negatively if I write on the sulking tone? Yes, it does. Hence, I say, although I feel dehydrated, I chose to order some fresh fruit juices for myself for the hot summer afternoon to stay hydrated and replenish the fluids inside. It may not make sense if I just mention about juices and do nothing here to complete this post on a positive note. Forget feminism, chauvinism, man or mankind or whatever. Do not fall behind in this race. And, do not run too fast in this race. Use the competition as your shield and guard yourself in such a way that any external shock or impact should strike the competition and not you.
By doing so, you will see your competition fall and yet you will keep up your stride. There will be lesser strife. Progress will be yours. It may sound like self-centred attitude. But, this is self-centric and not self-centred. There is a line separating both. If you cannot see the line, you are damned in the self-centred world of yours then. Wishes to you for remaining there and saving our world on this end. Phew! Getting anger out of my head is getting harder nowadays as the number of poop-heads coming across my way is getting higher day by day. I have to flush them out now.
I have mentioned about ladybugs few paragraphs back. Actually, every lady love becomes a "lady bug" when love becomes invasive. To me, you are my lady love who transformed into a ladybug and eventually showed that you can also be a lady bug. I know you are ready to throw that mug at me for calling you a lady bug. *Winks* Hey! Open your eyes and mind wide and see that there are three different meanings to what I have said.
1. Lady Love
2. Ladybug
3. Lady bug
Owing to whatever, I do not know, but you always have the habit of taking it only in the negative meaning for most of the cases. Hence, I had to ask you to take your time to read it with eyes and mind wide open. The very incident that caused all this silence had a different meaning as well. But, you excelled in your attribute to absorbing only the other meanings. I have nothing to comment about it now. I am dehydrated and I am heading for those juices, fresh fruit juices. Bubbles \(^_^)/ -rPhoenix
No comments:
Post a Comment