Always cute nuvvu...

I Love You, Shalini... \(^_^)/ Heart-shaped Rose... For you Shalu Shalu... Yay! Woohoo!...

"...Pretending to be so strong, knowing everything around is so wrong; Oh Love! What is taking you so long?!..."

The more I resist to kneel, the higher my soul soars...
-rPhoenix

Belief hope

I believe! So, I do; I hope! So, I live...
-rPhoenix

Feed Attitude

Feed people with Attitude and seek pleasure when they attain Altitude...
-rPhoenix

Dream quote

I have let my dream take me too far, that I choose to remain there forever...
-rPhoenix

Be Young

Don't be younger than tomorrow; Be younger than yesterday...
-rPhoenix

Promise

Life is worth the struggle if we live for the Promises we make instead of the Compromises we make...
-rPhoenix

What

I'd rather be known for what I live for than what I live as...
-rPhoenix

Today's world

If you are not armed, you will be harmed...
-rPhoenix

It's not over until I WIN...

I am obsessed...

We Believe, Bubbles \(^_^)/

Wednesday, 4 April 2018

With Love...

Our times are a lot hectic than what our previous generation has seen. Our days are so faster yet the hours per day are the same as it has been for them. In spite of our hectic schedules, we stick to certain time-tested behavioural patterns. Likewise, due to our hectic schedules we tend to forget things that we once used to do. We have come far from leisure that played a prominent role in our childhood. We have come far from games, walks, jolly talks and much more. At the same time, we have not forgotten our basics like culture, food, sleep, clothing and shelter. One can argue that this is bound to happen and the other can argue saying it depends on individuals. But, what transcends everything is one and only one emotion- Love.

We have spent time playing around in school playgrounds, vacation spots and most of the time indoors as a kid. As we grow, we still have the fond remembrances of our childhood days and those days of playing around as a kid. That is because of the Love we have for those days. We did not forget them just because we have grown up or we lost some game to our near and dear back then or we simply do not get time to play those games again as a kid. Although we have transformed physically and mentally, we still have the love for those days. Ask anyone which part of Life they would most likely take up again and it will always be those childhood days.

In spite of our hectic schedules, we do not forget to give a glance at least with the corner of our eyes to what our Loved one is doing. The moment we get reminded of them, we immediately check what they are upto. Today, even with all the advancements in technology, we do it. Back then, people would quickly shout across to the person and find out what they are upto. Nowadays, even if they are on the other side of the planet, we have technology to catch up with them to find out. The background for all these is painted by Love. The one and only emotion that does not get forgotten is this. Some get to marry their Love. Some get to marry someone else. Some do not get married at all. But, one thing that is common for all of them is to reminisce of their Love. Their one and only true love. Everything else that comes in their Life apart from that is just circumstantial something or plain crap.

I have my Love looking at me every now and then. My Bubbles takes time to make sure I am fine and safe in spite of the busy schedule she seems to be handling right now. Even if it is silence, she makes sure she conveys that her presence is felt. We may not talk, we may not even see each other, we may not be worlds apart, still we ensure that we are connected at all times, in one way or the other. We simply do not give a damn to what times throws at us. We simply take our Life forward by respecting our Love.

Bubbles \(^_^)/ , what twelve hours of hectic schedule it appears to be, yet you ensure you do not miss out to know about my whereabouts. You efficiently allot time for me while you still go about handling your day to day activities. I am amazed. Sometimes, I find myself unable to give content to you but you have always excelled at what you do for me. It is so good to see how our Love has been able to keep us bonded.

Everything else fades over time. Every emotion washes out with time. But, Love is the one and only emotion that starts somewhere in the early days of our Life and stays on and on. I cannot say it fades with death until I get confirmation from someone from the after-life to get me enough statistics from their side. *Grins* Every other emotion like anger, grief, even happiness may fade out or fluctuate. We forget our anger once it has been vented out, we come out of grief by imporvising our understanding, we come back to normal after a brief period of happiness, we tend to drop our activities from time to time and pick up new ones. But, right from the day it blossomed to the times we sit back and recollect, Love stays strong. It has been the very foundation for Humanity to last this long. It serves us with what we need in exactly the way we need. Dedicated to my Lovely Bubbles \(^_^)/ who has made me understand that Love transcends everything. -rPhoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment