Always cute nuvvu...

I Love You, Shalini... \(^_^)/ Heart-shaped Rose... For you Shalu Shalu... Yay! Woohoo!...

"...Pretending to be so strong, knowing everything around is so wrong; Oh Love! What is taking you so long?!..."

The more I resist to kneel, the higher my soul soars...
-rPhoenix

Belief hope

I believe! So, I do; I hope! So, I live...
-rPhoenix

Feed Attitude

Feed people with Attitude and seek pleasure when they attain Altitude...
-rPhoenix

Dream quote

I have let my dream take me too far, that I choose to remain there forever...
-rPhoenix

Be Young

Don't be younger than tomorrow; Be younger than yesterday...
-rPhoenix

Promise

Life is worth the struggle if we live for the Promises we make instead of the Compromises we make...
-rPhoenix

What

I'd rather be known for what I live for than what I live as...
-rPhoenix

Today's world

If you are not armed, you will be harmed...
-rPhoenix

It's not over until I WIN...

I am obsessed...

We Believe, Bubbles \(^_^)/

Friday, 13 April 2018

Yay! Travel again...

I am travelling by a Multi-axle Volvo A/C sleeper today. Woah! This is a traveller's delight. It is so comfortable and pleasant to travel. The first time I had travelled by a Volvo bus was back in 2007 when these Volvo buses were in their initial days of launch. Then, I took my first multi-axle Volvo on a brand new B9R model in 2009 but they were all semi-sleeper coaches. This one today, is a long-hauler. This is a sleeper coach. Feels more mature than the typical sleeper coaches on our roads. 

I feel so bored when I am not driving or riding. Ever since I started to captain the trips, I have always been riding/driving. My "passenger" kind of trip lastly was back in 2011 when I was travelling by different buses viz., Sleeper, Semi-sleeper and the normal chair-car. Alright, enough of the bus stories. 

Bubbles \(^_^)/, as the bus cruises along the highways, thoughts begin to flood as ever. Where are you? How are you? And, all those questions keep flashing like road signs that are seen all along the way. As the eye catches a granite showroom that has the same name as yours, a gentle smile blooms in me. As I play all our favourite tracks, I see you in anything and everything out here.

Some random moment disrupted our access lines. But, in spite of that crappy moment, we continue to remain intact. As I pass mountains covered by clouds, it reminds me of how fond you are of those clouds and my fondness to capture them and send it to you.

Bonded hearts never go far. In fact they are one unit working in different bodies. Not any person or any circumstance can disrupt their oneness. Even silence cannot derail the spirit here. Our very existence is based on this oneness. This physical entity keeps wandering but the soul keeps track of each other maintaining the bonding. No third person or new entries in our Life can replace us in our heart, mind, body and soul, even if they are about to be the so-called life partner.

We have found our true self in each other, yourself in me and myself in you. The very reason why I can feel and write all these is because, I sense what your heart feels as well. Our bonding never took a hit. It was only that momentary mistake or circumstance or whatever that put a pause in the lines. Other than that, we are ourselves like how we are always, so deeply connected and constantly in thought of each other. Whatever you faced, I have also faced. Likewise, all this I feel and face now, you will also soon come across. Our same to sames. They never end.

I still have half of my journey left. But, if I continue to keep scribbling, I am sure you will throw that frown at me for making a long post. As the stars emerge, I am choosing to continue listening to our tracks and see you up there in the twinkling dots of the night sky. -rPhoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment