It has been 3000 Kms in three trips in 10 days. And, did it stop? No. There's one more coming up for the weekend. A long weekend. A very long one indeed. I guess it is about to cross another 1000Kms for sure taking the total to around 4000-5000Kms of travel in a fortnight. How did I catch this wanderlust, I do not know. Although I am on the verge of becoming tired of travel, there is more coming uninvited.
Starting tonight, with just minutes to midnight, I will be driving along the winding roads again. Oh my, I just had one day of rest and it is back again. For almost a week, I will be travelling. I hope to kill this travel bug at least after this trip and get back to put things back on track. The summer is really scorching everything during the day. And, it feels like day time even at nights on the highways. There is no sign of any fog or even mild chill.
To escape the day's heat and to not catch any tan, I am planning to drive overnight to the destination. This time, I have managed to get enough sleep during the day. With the tan from the previous trip yet to fade, here is another trip. Never mind. This time it is on four wheels. So, it will not be much tiring. Yet, I have to be fully fit because I will be the only person to drive around.
Maybe this is the summer vacation trip. *Winks* Oh, Bubbles! Did you curse me with a curse of the vagabond? *LOL* I know you envy me being on travel so often. I wish I could drag you from there and put you on the front seat to experience all the thrills of the trip. Hmmmmm... This time, the actual trip schedule is not on yet. It is mostly an impromptu trip. No set destinations and no prior planning as well.
If you are giving your exams again, then it leaves you with a couple of months to prepare now. I hope you have found the success secret this time. And, I know you will be giving your best as well. I have a task far more intense than the famed 'Herculean Task'. As ever, when the time comes, it will all fall in place. Do not panic or feel restless over these. Remember, it is just an exam. Take it one at a time.
Nothing worthy to make a mention here except for the strong intuition I had this morning about all of you at home. I hope everything is fine there. Maybe it is time for a blog holiday. It has been many years since one. I still do not know if it is one. Let's see. -rPhoenix
No comments:
Post a Comment