Wake up! Wake up! It has dawned. Rise up! Rise up! No more yawns. Hey G20, shall we sit for our summit? Oh, this has nothing to do with the UN's G20. This is just you and me. *Winks* I have worked through the data, and it shows your resolve. I have gone through the dates and it shows how to resolve. Whatever be the case, ours is not dissolved. So, shall we sit for our G20? *Grins*
Finally, after travelling around for the last couple of weeks, I have managed to glue myself to this seat to get done through the "Operation G20" mission through the night. Nice to see all the data and all the treasures and all the developments as it has been happening for more than a quarter now. In a way, Bubbles is going to rise above in the upcoming months. Today marks the end of a difficult 2.5 years for you. The next few months will tell you more than what I have to say, which you do not tend to believe.
My travels are ending soon, I hope. My Biking has been halted, I am sure. And, most of all, my residence is about to change soon, which is the news. I am fighting it out to stay here, so near, to you my dear. I have somehow fulfilled what was the need of the hour. Now, It is only me. I have managed to rest my ageing parents and facilitate in making them transit to the next phase of their Life. They will be busy trying to adapt to their new-found lifestyle while I will be occupied with managing everything by myself.
Bubbles \(^_^)/, to be frank, it was a lot hectic in the past few days. And, except for the travel, I did not seem to be involved in anything else as such. I could not think clear, it was like, to simply put, I missed you a lot. To not make a note for you here, it was like a lot difficult to do anything and everything. The moment I returned, I dedicated those songs in the previous post as soon as I came running to my desk. *Grins*
So, "Operation G20", ahem ahem, it will go on. As far as I keep getting valuable insights, this is also a part of the priceless treasure for us. When the day comes, you will go through all of them and find the reason for it being termed "valuable insights". Till then, let your head keep exploring all the questions that come through. I mean, till then, let your head break in finding out what it is. *Poking tongue*
Things are about to fall in place. So many things are about to happen. We will find ourselves realising them all by the end of this year. Mark my words and stay tuned for them to happen. We will not find ourselves so troubled like how we entered this year or say, how we exited last year. When we exit this year, so much would have happened. And, that is for sure.
So, Bubbles! How are you? I wish the answer comes to me straight from nowhere and without any waiting. Hmmm... Oh, my velvet Rose! My strengthening hope! Where are you? I wish to sit by the shoreline with you and have a good relaxing talk for as long as you wish. Well, some things come only after a long long wait. So, I wait. Now, I repent for missing out to talk to you when the lines were open.
*Playing May it be by Enya* This song has caught me totally glued. I would have listened to it as many times as I can think of. Just like the sweetness in the singer's voice, the nectar I obtain upon your ever-loving presence, I don't need anyone else other than you. We have spoken extensively about our bond, Love, Life, strife, and what not. Still, I feel the need to sit and talk to you soon. I do not hold any piece of paper with a checklist to cover any topics as such during our talk but, yes, I need to talk to you. Alright, I will wait. For now, I am like our "beast" calling with its mouth wide open, Bubbles \(^_^)/ -rPhoenix
No comments:
Post a Comment