Always cute nuvvu...

I Love You, Shalini... \(^_^)/ Heart-shaped Rose... For you Shalu Shalu... Yay! Woohoo!...

"...Pretending to be so strong, knowing everything around is so wrong; Oh Love! What is taking you so long?!..."

The more I resist to kneel, the higher my soul soars...
-rPhoenix

Belief hope

I believe! So, I do; I hope! So, I live...
-rPhoenix

Feed Attitude

Feed people with Attitude and seek pleasure when they attain Altitude...
-rPhoenix

Dream quote

I have let my dream take me too far, that I choose to remain there forever...
-rPhoenix

Be Young

Don't be younger than tomorrow; Be younger than yesterday...
-rPhoenix

Promise

Life is worth the struggle if we live for the Promises we make instead of the Compromises we make...
-rPhoenix

What

I'd rather be known for what I live for than what I live as...
-rPhoenix

Today's world

If you are not armed, you will be harmed...
-rPhoenix

It's not over until I WIN...

I am obsessed...

We Believe, Bubbles \(^_^)/

Monday, 4 June 2018

He who waits...

Well, you know you need to find this voice again and keep listening to it but, you also know you have to wait for it. You know you need to satisfy yourself by feeling the presence of this special someone but, again you have to wait for it. You know you have to spend every possible moment with this loved one but you have to wait for it. In this waiting game, which is more of what they call the reality, everything moves slowly when we wait. All those days when we lived the above mentioned, time just flew past. Today, the commentator in a race session said, "All things comes to he who waits". I am waiting. And, I know we will live it all.

It was a good race weekend. So many special milestones for the racers who participated. I watch these sessions to learn. Not just about vehicles and their dynamics and stuff. It is also to see who has the grit to hunt down glory. How they manage things so fast while having to keep themselves balanced and racing. It teaches a lot to apply in real Life. Thus, I find this slow moving reality of waiting period quite interesting.

Your parents would have waited to see you for the first time for only ten months at the max. While, you know how long I have waited and I still wait to see you, my Love. Oh Bubbles \(^_^)/, bring in any other woman and ask her to read all these. They will definitely want me to live with you and will not bear the sin of parting this Love. Also, show all these content to some guy who comes to see you and he will not choose to bear the sin of taking you away from me. 

My legs are always on the run to make me find you and sit with you. They do not seem to be resting. My heart beats like they are constantly pounding inside to protest this period of lull. I guess they will be at peace only if we both are within range. My eyes, they are refusing to even rest for a while. My mind, it is always awake, be it in sleep or when I am awake. Be it when I am awake, I am consciously searching for you. And, when I am asleep, I am living a great Life with you.

This period will still be the best in our Life for the very reason of realising each other's value and importance. Even if we get together, I am doubtful if there will be an interesting period like this in the remainder of our Life. I do not say, the moment we unite, everything will vanish. I just feel this period has kept us in constant thoughts inside each other. This period has made us learn so much about the value of each other's essence, presence and absence.

Although you look towards diversions, just to show off your words and decisions to not rekindle anything, I ask, when was the fire put out to rekindle it? The flame is only getting bigger and brighter day by day. If I say, we cannot live without each other, I know you will artificially bring an image of trying to prove me wrong but in the due process, someday you will sit with the most devastated mindset ever. Such days, I can feel the same as well. Rather, why not live our Life together? I feel if the time spent towards running away, if spent towards living together could have resulted in better rewards for each of us. 

Of all the efforts you have taken to kill your heart and crown your mind, sit in silence and you will feel your heart still beating loud and clear. The beats are only getting louder. I know you are here somewhere. It is only that I am not able to use my trackers anymore. But, the moment you read the previous statement, I can very well tell how your mind immediately gets busy telling you not to visit this page for next few days or try and keep you away from here. Until that statement, the noodles would have been working differently. That is the problem with the mind. When someone says something about what we are doing without the knowledge of the other, it immediately comes up with a way to say or do something against it. That, is the igniting spark for the war between the heart and the mind.

Girl, you make me crazy! To put it in your words, the never fantasies are on and on. This is way too late to ask "why did you come into my Life?" and such questions. It is time to start our journey towards planning that late evening walk towards the shore to celebrate our many decades of Love with a candle light dinner and photoshoot with shaky hands and a walking stick with the fourth or fifth generation of GR by our side. *Winks* Oh, I do get visuals of all kinds. Of fruit salads and also of our oldage days to come. So, stop frowning at my demand for a fruit salad for now. *Poking tongue* Look at you! Bubbles \(^_^)/ -rPhoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment