Always cute nuvvu...

I Love You, Shalini... \(^_^)/ Heart-shaped Rose... For you Shalu Shalu... Yay! Woohoo!...

"...Pretending to be so strong, knowing everything around is so wrong; Oh Love! What is taking you so long?!..."

The more I resist to kneel, the higher my soul soars...
-rPhoenix

Belief hope

I believe! So, I do; I hope! So, I live...
-rPhoenix

Feed Attitude

Feed people with Attitude and seek pleasure when they attain Altitude...
-rPhoenix

Dream quote

I have let my dream take me too far, that I choose to remain there forever...
-rPhoenix

Be Young

Don't be younger than tomorrow; Be younger than yesterday...
-rPhoenix

Promise

Life is worth the struggle if we live for the Promises we make instead of the Compromises we make...
-rPhoenix

What

I'd rather be known for what I live for than what I live as...
-rPhoenix

Today's world

If you are not armed, you will be harmed...
-rPhoenix

It's not over until I WIN...

I am obsessed...

We Believe, Bubbles \(^_^)/

Tuesday, 5 June 2018

In Capital letters...

We clash with mountains that tower against us. 
We try to get louder and find ourselves bolder. 
In our unison blooms the magic emotion- Romance.
Your walls are enormous, yet I have my entrance.
Your halls are humongous, yet I have my own place.

I am composing a psalm but you are not so calm.
Lady, we hate what we live but our essence is in whom we love.
Victory or defeat, the battle is what remains common.
In dealing with reality I stumble upon this clarity.
Speaking high of our unity, it erases any such disparity.

I think we should dance, to troll our trolls.
If we take a chance, we shall romance.
The dream has green, the shade of prosperity.
With flowers showering, it is adding sheen.
Embracing you to lean, means it is totally seen.

Through this wander, we shall travel yonder- To our palace gardens brimming with joy.
I shall give it to you, in Capital letters- that no matter what, we are living together. -rPhoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment