Always cute nuvvu...

I Love You, Shalini... \(^_^)/ Heart-shaped Rose... For you Shalu Shalu... Yay! Woohoo!...

"...Pretending to be so strong, knowing everything around is so wrong; Oh Love! What is taking you so long?!..."

The more I resist to kneel, the higher my soul soars...
-rPhoenix

Belief hope

I believe! So, I do; I hope! So, I live...
-rPhoenix

Feed Attitude

Feed people with Attitude and seek pleasure when they attain Altitude...
-rPhoenix

Dream quote

I have let my dream take me too far, that I choose to remain there forever...
-rPhoenix

Be Young

Don't be younger than tomorrow; Be younger than yesterday...
-rPhoenix

Promise

Life is worth the struggle if we live for the Promises we make instead of the Compromises we make...
-rPhoenix

What

I'd rather be known for what I live for than what I live as...
-rPhoenix

Today's world

If you are not armed, you will be harmed...
-rPhoenix

It's not over until I WIN...

I am obsessed...

We Believe, Bubbles \(^_^)/

Monday, 4 June 2018

The anxious hour...

A post that happened during the wait to know what is about to come in the next few hours. Coming at an unexpected hour, there was a message hinting that something big is coming for sure. How does one react? How am I supposed to keep calm? How impacting would it be upon an already withering soul that is fighting against every single atom in this universe to sustain and find its presence worthy. A mild heart attack this is. Only difference is, unlike other heart attacks, this does not occur once. It keeps occurring by the every passing beat out of anxiety and nervousness that has crept in ever since the morning's unexpected message.

Oh, what is it going to be? I may be so confident about my stand and I will not be giving in to anymore of those negative calls. For, I have come across many such calls till date not to finally give in and walk away after all the struggle for togetherness. My cause is togetherness. There is nothing harmful in that. Alright, what is it going to be? That anxiety is bound to be normal for any person who gets to start a day like me.

In a way, it is a good start to a week. On a Monday morning I have started my week with a message from you. The silence is broken. It is a triumphant moment for sure. I will get to hear from you a lot more than before. All those hush hush whispers from last month are only getting to see a better medium this time with the way you have mentioned. Still, the celebratory mood is being overrun erratically by the anxiety coupled with this sense of nervousness.

I am not used to hearing a lot from you. You talk selective and keep your words reserved for the best moment to arrive. I am getting ready. I am shedding the anxiety slowly as I can see it. I am prepared to face it. I am eager to see what is coming my way. In a way, after having prepared to face bullets upfront, this is going to be just a set of words coming my way. So, to receive it is not the deal. The deal right here is the aftermath of it. Even that can be dealt with because I have you with me always. 

I know you are very busy in penning down so much to convey right now at this moment. So, am I. Oh, same to same this is. I can feel the way you are penning down doing the dance on the keyboard right now and I can feel your heart that is beating frantically and bearing all the heavy load for the hour. I know you are in a fix today. So, am I.

Yesterday, I came across a character that was in the gallows and what he said was most inspiring. 

"...Although I have the failed jury executing me, although there is a huge crowd gathered to see my blood hit the floor, although there is injustice provided to me by time, I am not going down so easy. Let my eyes burn with flame brighter, let my heart beat with all vigour till the last beat, let me stand with my head held high until the body liberates my soul..."

Thus, I wait with my head held high, my heart beating to its fullest, my eyes lighting up the flame brighter. All my anxiety cannot change what time is about to throw at me. Right? I am only glad that I have been able to pull out all that has been stored in your deepest chambers that have been giving you sleepless nights. Today, you are on the other side venting out everything which is always good for you. I hope you do not hold yourself back this time. For, it is already too much you have delayed.

I write about the worst to come by keeping the best only inside of me specially set aside to be shared exclusively with you in our years to come. Just like reading out of "The Notebook", we will rejoice the best as I let out all those special moments treasured inside. -rPhoenix


No comments:

Post a Comment