Always cute nuvvu...

I Love You, Shalini... \(^_^)/ Heart-shaped Rose... For you Shalu Shalu... Yay! Woohoo!...

"...Pretending to be so strong, knowing everything around is so wrong; Oh Love! What is taking you so long?!..."

The more I resist to kneel, the higher my soul soars...
-rPhoenix

Belief hope

I believe! So, I do; I hope! So, I live...
-rPhoenix

Feed Attitude

Feed people with Attitude and seek pleasure when they attain Altitude...
-rPhoenix

Dream quote

I have let my dream take me too far, that I choose to remain there forever...
-rPhoenix

Be Young

Don't be younger than tomorrow; Be younger than yesterday...
-rPhoenix

Promise

Life is worth the struggle if we live for the Promises we make instead of the Compromises we make...
-rPhoenix

What

I'd rather be known for what I live for than what I live as...
-rPhoenix

Today's world

If you are not armed, you will be harmed...
-rPhoenix

It's not over until I WIN...

I am obsessed...

We Believe, Bubbles \(^_^)/

Friday, 2 November 2018

Heart in robes...

A silver lining in my skies, beaming at me as she fights;
Her battles were never in my plight, For she kept them always out of my sight;
In her ventures she showed me some light, towards where she headed always kept us in delight;
In the cold nights, she kept me away from the fright, Oh, we never knew of frost bite;
Until the moment, sanity came in and said, "Oh my Love, I have put you in deep strife".

A revolting Princess, she likes to set her world free;
From torment and never seen agony, with her strong will to bring home harmony;
She composed her own symphony, in dealing with her destiny;
For anything that breaks her apart, she taught me how to take it to task;
It is always a sensible ask, if I have to reach her so fast;
When I have to get rid of this mask, she tells me, "............................"

I try to mimic her in real, to only end up in a world surreal;
The beauty of Love is to reveal, what a hard night's toil cannot heal;
In all the spoils she made me feel, that her heart is really the deal;
But, when asked if it was a steal, I bent over like molten steel;
In her eyes I seldom feel, anything less than my heart's feel.

She is my festive lights to brighten up, my untold joy to liven up;
In all I compose these verses out, it was her silence that fired me up;
In an attempt to tighten the grip, I see where I have ended up;
She will bail me out, is what I hope;
Oh, my Love! You have my heart in robes... -rPhoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment