You are the morning dream I wake up to. You are the first thought in my conscious state. You are the priority I work towards. You are the force that I look out for. You are my voice that echoes far. You are the dream that I crave for. You are my Love, you make me fine. You are that source of light, my eternal sunshine. Bubbles \(^_^)/
My brain and body shuts down out of fatigue. There has been an absence of routine in this process. But, everytime it shuts down, it goes down into hibernation with your thought. And, as it recovers, it begins with the sub-conscious and even before consciousness kicks in, a dream takes over. And, you are the one who is my dream. As I gain consciousness, the dream turns into a search. As the brain starts to index all my thoughts, you emerge on top of the list. Thus, I wake up to you, my Love. Although your wish is my priority, your safety is also my priority.
You told me about how much you have changed. I beg to differ here. You are still the same. But, you have found something new and it is a newer degree of freedom or shall I call it a relaxation of restrictions. You are just that same person who is exploring that new found freedom or the relaxation of restriction. That is what appears to be like becoming an extrovert. But, in fact, there is nothing like an intro or extro. We are the same in our cores.
You told me about your new acquaintances, your new habits, your new experiences. But, did you see that it is your same core that underwent the realisations? You came out in search of what you were restricted from. Nothing wrong in it. But, remember the players around you are not new. They have been here for a longer time and they are not as genuine as you or your intentions are. Hence, the hard lessons. It has nothing to do with karma.
You have this innate quality to be genuine. So, does this world has its innate quality to vicitimise such sweet souls. Beware, my Lady. The world is so toxic. In your search for what you need, you lost your touch with your core and flocked towards disturbing currents. Upon finding yourself in turbulent air, your inner core took over and brought you to safe zone. That is why I beg to differ upon this intro and extro concepts. When we are endangered, our core takes over.
This core is a believable concept because I did not reveal its other name. If I tell you its actual name, you will start behaving dismissive. Is it the divine? No. Is it the..... Whatever. Am cutting the crap and getting to the name. It is your heart. See, I told you. It is hard to believe if I call it the heart. Let's stick to the name as core. This core operates at the sub-conscious. The mind took over when you obtained your new found freedom and wanted to tick boxes that were in the restricted space of your Life. The mind controls but never thinks in such hurried pace.
Life is all about exploring and learning. Some are discoveries, some are mistakes. So, in your quest towards ticking the boxes before it is late, you chose to name it as extrovert but when emdangered, the force that supplies the fuel to your brain, the master control of ourself, the core, the heart which operates our sub-conscious state awakened you and brought you to safe shores.
Alright, what is this morning lecture about? Well, I woke up to this thought in the morning as my brain gained consciousness. I could see what happened by mapping all the events based on your narratives. So, you are not heartbroken as such. It is the other one that is true which you told me. You are f@cked up in your mind. Now, you see the difference? Yes. It is your mind that is screwed. It is your heart that took over and kept you safe. So, the heart is intact. It is a matter of gaining clarity over this and letting the heart do what it does best.
Although the heart is a gullible victim and the mind being the opportunistic b@stard/b!tch, the core a.k.a the heart has the innate ability to take the blame for the mind's mistakes and taking credit for the mind's discoveries. It is this core that also heals the mind.
"...Lovely Lovely Lady, listen to your heart..." (in Cheri Cheri lady tune)
We think the heart needs healing and we are heartbroken. But, in reality the heart is the saviour. There is no intro or extro here. There is only one core dealing with multiple dimensions of reality. So, pump it up. Clench your fist, punch in clear air, bring it on. If not the heart, who else will forgive the mind? If not the heart, who else will cleanse the mind? If not the heart, who else will understand better? If not the heart, who else can treasure Love better? Let it flow. The fresh blood it pumps can clear your mind. Breathe out the toxins you inhaled. Take loads of fresh air and purify. Also available with me, loads of Love to inhale. If you are inhaling, you can take in added flavours to energise yourself faster and safer. *winks*
Dedication is very important. More than that, dedicating a perfect track is lot more important. Here we go. *playing Perfect by Ed Sheeran* I just want to sit with you by a campfire or a pleasant sun-kissed horizon and sing this song to you. Ahem ahem, if you object, I will sit quietly and let this song be played in the background. *Grins* Matters of the heart, Bae. -rPhoenix
No comments:
Post a Comment