Warning: Summer is here. The heat is on. So, have I lost my temper below. Beware!
Venture at your own risk!
People who have experienced it will feel it and relate to it. People who have not will look at it as a mere rant. That has no impact in what we hold inside as such. If we beam it to the right audience, we will be gifted with some consolation and if we do not, we will end up with utter desolation. But, what will provide the insulation against these from getting too much inside of us is, our own determination. Come on people, we live in a society where people hold excellent academic qualifications but they cannot differentiate between the spellings for 'come on' and 'common'. They use 'common' for 'come on' and if we tag them for it, they will tag you as a grammar nazi.
The society is filling up with pricks in decent attires. They were all the underdogs once and now having gotten this academic qualifications, they can brag about whatever in whichever way they want. All the disgust is borne by the really civilized and actually qualified. The learned are always the disturbed lot. For, the learned look at things to be in the way it should be but these pricks rise up because of their cheap behaviour and end up clogging the smooth flow of the society. The pricks make money to buy stuff both legally and illegally. Oh, making money has nothing to do with being civilised. Isn't it?
They buy cars but do not know the rules. Only if they know the rules, should they be blamed for not following it. They buy anything and everything and fund fraudulent companies to rise up because only if you are learned, will you be buying stuff from a proper and safer brand. They talk so loud in public places, they smoke and choke everyone irrespective of the crowd around and blame you for not smoking along with them, they make blaring errors in simple sentences but tag you for not informing them about it, they are simply nothing more than filth. The governments in the name of upliftment stirred clear waters to bring out all the silt from the bottom. The result? Just take a walk outside and see for yourself. *Only if I speak about it will I be booked by the cops*
So, what is this post doing here in the altar? You may wonder. Well, this has relevance to what we both are undergoing. We are surrounded by many pricks. I can identify most of them at this age. Well, when I was your age, I could not. I was a victim. I have equipped myself. So, will you. As the days go past, you will begin to understand the how and what and why of everything. It will become a lot more clearer to you. So, with the increasing presence of pricks around, we will find true love abandoned for money and people marrying some wealthy arse person only to end up being enslaved for life. We are surrounded by people lavishly throwing money out of every possible window that appears to be like they are living happy. Lavish spending is happy living? Ask the complete man why he covered the entire house with tiles and find himself so stressed out upon completing it. *Food for thought*.
I do not say we have to live like those saints from the hills who do not take time to shave off their beards and change their robes. They have their way of Life. My way of Life is to live fast and die young. My way is to live Life King-size. My way of Life is to make more money and to also know where and how to spend it. These hoes that marry a wealthy guy just for material pleasures are not happy in reality. Ask if they can be out on their own, they will hide behind their in-laws and not even parents. But, ask yourself if you can stand out on your own, answer will be yes. Because, that is what we are equipping ourselves with. To stand on our own, to live our own Life.
Money blindfolds emotions. True. But, for whom? It is for these pricks. Today, pricks outnumber professionals in the society. Pricks are more visible than the pros. Pricks have more authority which they found by unjust means. Pricks are inevitable. So, do you want to become one among the pricks? Well, I came across a guy narrating how a filthy prick should be treated to have dared to touch me when I met the Complete Man. If given a chance, he will take a fully-loaded rally ready Jeep Wrangler and bring this prick to the spot and hook his trousers near the zipper to the tow hook of the jeep and drag him by his knees all the way until his knee bones are reduced to the size of a finger nail and until his palms have shredded and disappeared till his wrist bone and make him unable to kneel or do a begging "namasthe" and still tie his collars to the wheels of a bus and make him travel by the wheel all the way till his head has hit the ground to spill all the rotten muck in his skull. Then, if there is any Life left over in him, let him know that it was for daring to touch me. Oh, I know his death will be far worse than this. *Smug of an evil thug*
I can be a prick if I go by what the narration says above. But, I prefer my own strategies. I will wait. I wait until a day will come where the truth will surface and stand in front of the complete man and make him feel ashamed for his actions by providing the vital pieces for the puzzle of 2nd Dec, 2017. The truth can be coloured black by the pricks but if there is anything that cannot be hidden forever, it is the truth. If you are being forcefully held against your true will, that true will shall find its way out to win your freedom soon. Anything in its true form shall not be hidden forever. I apologise because I am angry, I am very angry beyond my own control that my head feels like exploding into a big bang. We have knowingly or unknowingly been influenced by those pricks around and a day shall come when it dawns upon you about the same. Until then, I shall wait and work the remainder of the plot for the day to dawn.
The anger inside me is probably killing me but, I will try to use it for constructive purposes. Nuclear energy is destructive in a bomb to wipe out Life but constructive in a civilian reactor to sustain Life. I will resort to something alike. The energy I have can be used for both extremes, depending on whom I am dealing with. For some people, even tears of blood will not win a pardon from me. For some people, their blood will no more become a tear in their eyes. You know whom I am talking about. For, some are going to bleed and some will never have to plead again to such pricks. -rPhoenix
No comments:
Post a Comment