These pricks enter and gatecrash into the events that are unfolding or are about to unfold leaving a trail of unwanted strain in us and stain on us. What do people like me resort to? Where do we seek refuge? You can comfortably hide where you are hiding right now and reading this. But, for people like me, it should be some crazy and insane or unimaginable tracks in a playlist that we develop to refuel the ever-draining energy reserves. One such playlist is going to dominate this post. To make the trip safe and sane keeping the depression aside while driving, I put together this playlist to numb my head. So, what does this consist? Before that, I hope you found out the reason behind the "Shall I kneel..." post? *Winks*
This playlist has 11 songs. I had to play this whenever I found time for myself during the trip to pump up the energy levels back and find my way to sanity.
1. Inji Iduppalaga remix by Smita Pop
2. Inji Iduppazhagi from Devar Magan
3. Annaatha aaduraar from Aboorva Sagodharargal
4. Ooru vittu ooru vandhu from Karagaattakaran
5. Aattamaa therottamaa from Captain Prabhakaran
6. Per vechaalum from Michael Madhana Kamarajan
7. Varaha Nadhikkarai Oram from Sangamam
8. Mazhai Thuli from Sangamam
9. Maankuyiley poonguyiley from Karagaattakaran
10. Mama Un ponna kodu from Rajadhi Raja
11. Ninaithadhu yaaro from Paatukkoru Thalaivan
I know it is so hilarious to see such a playlist. Listening to these songs makes driving easy at least. It served the purpose perfectly that we made the trip flawless except for the interference by those morons who hold the steering wheel just because they managed to get a driving license. Covering over 900 Kms with these songs playing and giving you all the energy you need to keep your depression away from you was the key I needed very badly. This song "Annaatha aaduraar" was playing on loop when everyone was sleeping and I found myself driving peacefully.
This song "Mama un ponna kodu" was like perfect to put a wide smile on my face. Wearing the smile, we managed to climb a small hill in few minutes with the steering wheel going round and round on either side to make us sway from side to side. My all time favourite to lighten up emotions is this song sung beautifully by Malaysia Vasudevan- "Ooru vittu ooru vandhu". While returning home, I played this track quite often to keep the summer heat from bothering us. Although a remix version of this song is available, I prefer the original track from the older movie.
This playlist was the result of staying awake the previous night of the trip and having to deal with increasing anxiety about the safety of everyone during the trip. I decided to put all these songs together so that just in case I lose my cool, I can easily find it in these crazy tracks. *LOL* I am sure after trying out just one of the above mentioned songs, you would lose all hope in me having any taste for good music. *Grins* But, sometimes it is these kind of songs that sets all the craziness loose like the chorus from "aattamaa therottamaa" song.
When you catch a cold and get a sore throat and get fever during a trip and you are the only person who can drive, everything depends on you, doesn't it? To cope with the temporary sickness and stay away from sleeping off while driving, you need a song like "Per Vechaalum" beautifully sung by Malaysia Vasudevan. *Winks*
Bubbles \(^_^)/, apologies for keeping you waiting. All credits to the temporary derailment of my health. *Poking tongue* I guess one song that can make you throw all that you find is,...... *Playing Inji iduppalaga remix by Smita Pop* Before you tear my collar(s), I am signing off for now. Bubbles \(^_^)/- rPhoenix
No comments:
Post a Comment