Always cute nuvvu...

I Love You, Shalini... \(^_^)/ Heart-shaped Rose... For you Shalu Shalu... Yay! Woohoo!...

"...Pretending to be so strong, knowing everything around is so wrong; Oh Love! What is taking you so long?!..."

The more I resist to kneel, the higher my soul soars...
-rPhoenix

Belief hope

I believe! So, I do; I hope! So, I live...
-rPhoenix

Feed Attitude

Feed people with Attitude and seek pleasure when they attain Altitude...
-rPhoenix

Dream quote

I have let my dream take me too far, that I choose to remain there forever...
-rPhoenix

Be Young

Don't be younger than tomorrow; Be younger than yesterday...
-rPhoenix

Promise

Life is worth the struggle if we live for the Promises we make instead of the Compromises we make...
-rPhoenix

What

I'd rather be known for what I live for than what I live as...
-rPhoenix

Today's world

If you are not armed, you will be harmed...
-rPhoenix

It's not over until I WIN...

I am obsessed...

We Believe, Bubbles \(^_^)/

Thursday, 8 March 2018

Women's Day Greetings...

Today is a day of immense importance. It is the International Women's Day. One section of so-called Women, they are always alike. They seek equality only in areas where comfort is the key element viz., sitting in A/C cabins and working like equals to Men. But, when it comes to certain high risk work areas like driving, working on high-tension wires and such kind, you wouldn't find any women or their rights organisations anywhere in sight. Yes. I support Women welfare and upliftment. In fact, they do not need any special effort to be uplifted as such. Just let them free and they will be on their own without any assistance. But, we should equally accept the bitter frog here that is, how these women and their all-nonsense organisations fight for equality only in areas of comfort. Come on people. Look around. You very well know what I am talking about. Do not dare to play a fake saviour of Women here.

How many truck drivers do we find from the gender female? How many technicians working on High-tension wires are Women? How many Fire fighters are Women? We all know what I am referring to. These few questions above are just a sample. There are many areas where you will find women shying away and you will find them fighting for A/c cabin jobs elsewhere in the name of equality. No Fire fighting department or transport unions or any other department has banned women as such for them to take it up. It is just that they will fight for only areas of comfort. Now,  these humans from the gender "female" are not the Women, not the real Women for whom this day is. Right? So, let us leave them behind.

This is a day for those real Women. The unadulterated Women. The ones with the real essence and the ones who are none next to almighty himself/herself. I have seen many such Women. If any one of you look at me as if I am a Womaniser, God save the respect I have for Women. As simple as that. So, I have seen many brave and courageous Women alike. Were they special only because they were brave and courageous? Oh, no! You name the attribute and I have seen Women excelling in that attribute. Be it bravery, determination, patience, and anything and everything. I am in fact gifted in Life to be able to acquaint so many respectable Women in such a short span. Thus, I know their real essence. Thus, I know their value and importance. Thus, I know that I have not seen them fight for silly A/C cabins or comfort. I have rather seen them fight for equality in their own right.

I have particularly seen how patient a Woman can be even when being subject to domestic violence by horrendous Men. These Men do not deserve to be in this gender. They are in fact far cheaper to be included in any gender. They are simply not beings, they are mere creatures. Demons, they are. But, those women who undergo endless trauma subject to such domestic violence both physically and mentally and how they fight to keep the family intact for their children can never be anyone less valuable than the almighty himself/herself. I know we have not seen almighty in flesh and if you wonder why I include himself/herself, I just ask "Why not?".

I have seen how a Woman has been fighting all along her Life to sustain livelihood for her entire family including her siblings and their families and how she has succeeded in sustaining nearly five families and how she took care of her parents, siblings, her own family, her in-laws and their families and their children's education and my, Oh my God! The list is endless. What does she have for herself? Not even a single penny till date even with nearly four decades of earning her own money. I do believe in philanthropy but what this Woman has been doing is far beyond that. She does not even take her full meals and she does not even buy anything for herself as such right from the days I can remember of. Fortunately, I am so proud of my Mom for this and beyond. I know how valuable she is.

I have seen Women who have lost their family just because they married the person whom they love. As a result, they were subject to rejection by this beautiful society of money and caste greedy b@stards and subject to losing all support from their parents and any other family members. I have also seen Woman who married the person whom their parents chose and when the sneaky b@stard eloped with some other woman, I have seen how these victimised Women have stood for themselves and their children and somehow fought through the money and caste greedy b@stards and settled their children in a safe manner. I have even come across one such Woman who was even affected with Cancer in her prime and still she fought through all the mess in her Life and is a really successful Woman and her daughters are pioneers in their field of education as well. All respects to these souls who are truly worthy of everything we can think pleasant of. 

I have seen of Women being forcefully married and losing their life partner in their teenage and early twenties. Oh, they were mere girls. Yes. But, I know of how they were subject to the customs of their community and how they obeyed their parents and found their Lives charred to mere ashes. Did they succumb? No. They rose up from ashes to become much more respectable Women in this world. One was my College mate and the other is your very own friend, Bubbles \(^_^)/.

I have seen of Women who have been lured into marriage by fake promises, I have seen women who have been living along with their life partners even after knowing that there are extra-marital affairs. It has been a traumatic narration till now. So, do we respect Women only if they have been traumatic? Do we not talk about successful Women without problems? Or, I should ask, Are there any Women without such trauma at all? It is a shame. But, sadly, every woman is traumatised, abused, harassed, exploited in one way or the other in their Life span. 

I know of Women who have fought and are still fighting and will be fighting. Also, I have come across those from the female gender who run after materialistic crap and most of all run away from any real struggles in Life. I know of Women who eloped with other men just because their primary Life partner was struggling with his career or family. But, such filth will not be mentioned here. They may be celebrated on B!tches day. Oh, I have been victimised by many such potential b!tches as well. Thankfully, not sexually. I thank god for that. 

Oh, such a long post and no mention about my Lovely Bubbles? Is this justice? Can Bubbles be left out from being celebrated on this wonderful day? No. Never. Here we go. Bubbles \(^_^)/, the one and only for me. The one who celebrates me like no one else. To be frank, not even my Mom celebrates me like how she does. In the army of Women who protect me, she ranks supreme. Like, even if we have been asked to stay silent, she still supports me from there. A mere visit by her here will give me many days of sustenance. Bubbles \(^_^)/, I celebrate womanhood on this day. But, I celebrate you everyday. *Winks* So, if you will excuse me, I shall continue with Womanhood. 

Men, took control of all the affairs with their physical might. But, behind every Man's might lies the energy from his Woman. Even the shameless Male beings that abuse women get their strength from their Women. It is just that the energy is put to use for destructive purposes. The infinite potential in every Woman is not just in their beauty, it lies in the unseen and intangible energy they provide. The only physical potential is next only to Godly powers, that is to give birth to all of us. Well, only the one who is deprived of something or someone knows the real value and importance of that something or someone. I know the importance of my Woman. My Bubbles. It is easy to know the importance but what matters is, do we celebrate them enough? I celebrate those who liberate me. 

Bubbles liberated me. I celebrate her in every right. On this day where we salute the real warriors of Life, the real Women, the special beings next only to almighty, the real essence behind every Man's everything, let us equally celebrate them. Bubbles, Ma, Mom, Sis, I salute you all. You have made it possible for me to breathe with ease even at the most choking moments of Life. I will standby all of you no matter what and this I swear on every drop of blood, sweat and tears we have all shed to make this possible. To all other real Women out there, Happy Women's Day! -rPhoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment