Ah, your result is still the biggest unsolved mystery to me. Yet, if the result was not as desired, then come to me and sit in silence. I know you will vow to make a comeback. Without much delay, let me sing it to you. *Playing Oru deivam thantha poove (Male version) from Kannathil Muthamittal* Do not read further until you listen to that song. Once done, proceed reading through the post. Bubbles \(^_^)/, you may wonder why I include these songs in between. For, it is difficult for people to comprehend whatever I write down. But, when I link these songs, maybe I can convey the emotion or the closest meaning to all of you.
Did you meet failure head on in your path? Was it unexpected? Do you wonder why it repeats to us? Fear not. All that this failure can cost us is a little more time. Other than that, it cannot shake us in anyway. It may seem to be a jolt to our perfectly sailing ship. But, the jolt is just momentary. The moment you take resolve to strike it down with all your force upon given another chance, you have won the battle half way through.
Every failure has a reason. Every failure has its own set of circumstances. If there was a failure, there will be something out of order for sure. Likewise, every success has its own elements. Now, we stand having witnessed how it feels to be successful and how it feels to have failed. The rarity of the former makes it more sought after and the commonality of the latter makes us feel nauseous to face another again. So, why sulk for that? Rise up, and if you are finding it a herculean task to rise, just close your eyes and comfort yourself with the failures I have had in my Life. I am not being sarcastic. I am in fact asking you to bask in my failures. In some way or the other, you will find something to feel better because being elder to you, I still face failures and I do not succumb to them. So, it is pretty normal to fail. But, what makes us out of the ordinary is to rise up and succeed.
It is time for a song again to lighten up things a bit. *Playing "Varaha Nadhikarai Oram from Sangamam* Now, this is a folk themed song as we know it. You may wonder what this is doing here when we are discussing about failures and success and your result and so on. If you did listen to the song, there are few possible outcomes. One, you felt yourself diverted. Two, you could have come to a state of mind that rising up and preparing for exams ahead is far better than listening to that song. Anyway, enough of the outcomes. Something would have happened for sure.
Alright, it is time for the song I would like to dedicate to you to praise you in the right way. *Playing Oru Poiyavadhu sol kanne (Male version) from Jodi* Now, if you listened to this, you would be fuming as to what this sober song is doing here in this post just as you felt diverted from the sobriety of the recent failure. Well, that is to just to highlight how fast our emotions can be diverted. Alright, enough of words for now. Up, jump and run after listening to Km Music channel's dance videos. Prepare well from now on Bubbles \(^_^)/ -rPhoenix
No comments:
Post a Comment