Always cute nuvvu...

I Love You, Shalini... \(^_^)/ Heart-shaped Rose... For you Shalu Shalu... Yay! Woohoo!...

"...Pretending to be so strong, knowing everything around is so wrong; Oh Love! What is taking you so long?!..."

The more I resist to kneel, the higher my soul soars...
-rPhoenix

Belief hope

I believe! So, I do; I hope! So, I live...
-rPhoenix

Feed Attitude

Feed people with Attitude and seek pleasure when they attain Altitude...
-rPhoenix

Dream quote

I have let my dream take me too far, that I choose to remain there forever...
-rPhoenix

Be Young

Don't be younger than tomorrow; Be younger than yesterday...
-rPhoenix

Promise

Life is worth the struggle if we live for the Promises we make instead of the Compromises we make...
-rPhoenix

What

I'd rather be known for what I live for than what I live as...
-rPhoenix

Today's world

If you are not armed, you will be harmed...
-rPhoenix

It's not over until I WIN...

I am obsessed...

We Believe, Bubbles \(^_^)/

Saturday, 19 May 2018

Entering the tunnel...

These are times of desertion. When every known face has made a move to the distance, I stutter to elaborate my stance. Like a ray of hope, she emerged out of nowhere. I found myself relieved. But, all that she conveyed tells me her state, and before I could relate, she immediately took flight.

As I kept saying that this year will bring in a sea of change, it has already rolled the dice. Now, all that is left is to count the steps and make the move, a move that will place me in utter isolation. Now that no one actually cares, I will just keep a fixed stare into the tunnel of uncertainty where I am headed. Be it an entry into another world or be it the entry to my own grave, this tunnel is all that is left. 

When these known faces can show how they prioritise and be so inconsiderate, I shall show them how I do. When they can come in and ask me to quit, do this and that, why should I do it when whatever I say or ask is being denied? When they can make demands or expect compliance to their instruction, I can also be firm on my stand and keep my set of demands and instruction in hand. 

Until I was needed, they ran to me and today, they have decided to move to a distant land. To this, I shall answer in a way I am known for. In a way, it is the fear of the unknown that seems to be pulling me back but what in Life was ever known before hand? One pillar of support seems to be playing hide and seek with its own mind games. 

Yet, with success bagged recently, this guardian angel wants to take wings and fly. Oh, I would never stop her from exploring and learning anyday. Let there be learning. I will face this desertion. For, I have seen all kinds of terrain except the desert till date. Although it will not be like having dessert after a meal, I will have to find myself out of this desert and find pastures of evergreen Life. 

With the recent data showing Love everywhere, there is always hope for Life across the desert sands. I will burn myself through the simmering heat and wait to see if I make it through, this shall be time's next test. The only way to know the result will be to take it up. I am willing to up the ante of this Game. Let us see how time is to play, its ever crucial role of sealing our fate. -rPhoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment