Always cute nuvvu...

I Love You, Shalini... \(^_^)/ Heart-shaped Rose... For you Shalu Shalu... Yay! Woohoo!...

"...Pretending to be so strong, knowing everything around is so wrong; Oh Love! What is taking you so long?!..."

The more I resist to kneel, the higher my soul soars...
-rPhoenix

Belief hope

I believe! So, I do; I hope! So, I live...
-rPhoenix

Feed Attitude

Feed people with Attitude and seek pleasure when they attain Altitude...
-rPhoenix

Dream quote

I have let my dream take me too far, that I choose to remain there forever...
-rPhoenix

Be Young

Don't be younger than tomorrow; Be younger than yesterday...
-rPhoenix

Promise

Life is worth the struggle if we live for the Promises we make instead of the Compromises we make...
-rPhoenix

What

I'd rather be known for what I live for than what I live as...
-rPhoenix

Today's world

If you are not armed, you will be harmed...
-rPhoenix

It's not over until I WIN...

I am obsessed...

We Believe, Bubbles \(^_^)/

Thursday, 17 May 2018

State of invincibility...

To shine during weakness, to glitter with all prowess, the ability to sweep me off my feet, that agility to bring me back so clean, you have the wow factor, I must admit. To heck with the circumstances, as time keeps tossing them at us, there are two united hearts that are fighting one mind. With what has come to the shore, the message seems to show some signs here and there. I know what would set this right is when these energies merge into one. How and when is something that we have to wait till its unfolds.

Bubbles \(^_^)/, I am embarking on another journey today. Another impromptu one. Let us see how it goes. It is not about a come back or rekindling, it is a lot more beyond that. Whatever it is, I have not been ahead in time to find out. This music on the keyboard will be going on until then. Instead of tunes, we will be seeing the "infinite stream of words, spearheading from within".

Going by the look in your face right now, I may appear to be a kid. Going by the thoughts inside of you, it may be altogether different. I will never bow down to fears. Be it the Complete Man or anyone, I have faced them upfront and as a legionnaire. The battle had begun long back. It shall take its own course with swords and shields clashing with the sands of time. 

I have preponed this journey just to let the wind noises silence the questions that are arising from inside. I shall make this my victory lap to convey my people that the results were great. I shall not in anyway let them know of what had happened in the last few days. I shall just let them know of your results. For, when they used to look at me as a failure, I kept promising them that my loved ones would never end up like me although I am an established failure. And, today is my day to nail the same on their heads.

I will reunite with a little bundle of joy. The one, which I wish even we had for ourselves by now. Setting aside any further discussions about the same, I will ride steadfast because that little dumpling is the only one that seems to be smiling at me every time it sees me. Maybe the smile may fade as it grows to know me as you all know me today. In a recent video call, the way I was surprised by a game she remembered to play on seeing my face, I can throw the kitchen sink at this trip and the journey ahead to get to hold that bundle in my hands.

The reason why I run to this piece of cake is, both you and this cuppycake share the same pattern in Life. And, I will ensure that I will be there for both of you in some form or the other. I will fight with my teeth against time's sword and never show my back and run like the cowards we have come across. I will bite bullets and swallow them like healthy millets. Let that be my truly organic meal until this war of siege ends.

Also, whatever might happen, we run to rest on our Mother's lap when in blinding pain. And, that is one more reason for this journey all of a sudden. After a night full of rain, I am scared to the extent of a bone-chill that I cannot handle another night all alone. But one thing is for sure. When I get to hit back at time, I shall show no mercy and make sure everyone of us get to live Life with as much happiness and joy so that time will bow down to us for our determination.

Love is in the small things. To the one who looks only at the bigger gains, Life will be only a business. For a change, if they start to look into the smaller things, these tiny drops would one day become a mighty ocean of Love. Life, as a result will be the most blissful experience ever. That is the state of invincibility where everything else that threatens us will become invisible. 

My Lovely Bubbles \(^_^)/, I am always here. -rPhoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment