You are currently posited where I was in the year 2010. Back then, I had added an additional qualification to my academics and so have you today. But, it came after a delay of six months just like yours. To the person I was back then to the person I am today, I can bring out the transformation that has taken place altogether very easily. And, it was not very easy back then. So, the transformation you are about to undergo from now on to the year 2028 will be of epic proportions. Till date, it would have been a different way of Life just like how I had it till 2010. But, from now on, you will see the transformation and the tendency to find a sense of calmness increase from within.
As I look back at my days, your days when you reach the same age seems to be similar. Thus, I can look into your near future by just going back in my timeline. It is not imperative that everything has to be to the T in both our Lives. But, to a great extent it is the same or nearer to what we call similar. Bubbles \(^_^)/, with the way it is, if you look back at your timeline in 2028, you will be able to compare the similarities that I am talking about in a much better way.
To me, I can take you through the upcoming years much more easily although you do not prefer taking any help as such from anyone. I shall standby to look at the days to study the same and see for how long this similarity goes on. I am not the one who wrote the script for all of us. And, that is why I have been studying till date and getting my insights as close as possible. For, once it was like five years, then three and now I see it is actually eight years of difference. All this is possible only if we keep studying these to the closest extent possible.
The beauty is, I am equally clueless about what lies ahead for me but, I can sniff what is around the corner for you. I seem to like this because, the only advantage of being ahead of you in age is this. Back in 2013, you said your entry was the reason for misfortunes in my Life. I wanted to wait for years to come to see how it is for you to either conclude or dismiss that notion. With what I see, whatever happened in 2013 is only a blessing in disguise. I have no regrets and I have dismissed your notion completely.
I believe the arrival of a woman in a man's Life can never be abysmal. It can only be a gift from the almighty. While the arrival of a man in a woman's Life is something that needs clarification from you, I cannot comment on that. But, to me, the arrival of a Woman in a man's Life is always a blessing. And, the exit is the curse that no Man would ever want to see. It is applicable to the complete Man as well. Today, he is able to fly high in his own realm not because of anyone except our Captain.
You will get to see the authenticity of the same in your siblings' Lives as well. Be it cousin or your own sibling or even your friends, it will always make the Life-changing difference for the guy. I have seen many women find their Lives either restricted or ruined or enslaved after a man enters their lives. But, never have I ever come across a man complaining to me saying anything similar. So, I leave it to you to tell me someday about this.
Let me tell you. This year and the next will be your peak testing times. And, from 2020 and later, the intensity of this stress, pain, and everything that you are seeing for the past 8 years will reduce. It has been alike for me and if you go by the similarities we share in our days, then this is how the trend is going to be. You are at the peak of this period, almost at the mid-point finding yourself in the middle of the tunnel. It will appear like running backwards or forwards will take you to the light but right now you might find yourself stuck in between. But, believe me, forwards will be more tougher but it will give you the experience of your Life and by the end of this period, you will attain the state of invincibility. Hey! Do we really have an option to run backwards in time? Heck, No! So, never mind.
If you ask me, like how you used to ask me about how you are today when compared to how you were few years back, I see a sea of transformation already. I would not use the word change. I will stick to transformation because it is positive. So, your transformation from the person you were before 2010 to what you are today is something you can very well relate to. In fact, you know your Life much more than anyone else. And, you will be able to break it down in phases and analyse by now. So, what lies ahead could test you to the core but the peak will be over in a year or so and the intensity is likely to reduce and you will find your pre-2010 days back pretty soon or gradually.
This post is the answer to the question that you keep asking me often as to why our Life is so filled with extremities. You have only reached half way through the period and the answer is also only half of the actual one. We cannot live in the past. But, we can very well analyse the maximum from it to learn for the future. So, the analysis I have presented here is only for learning for the future and it is in no way a means to show that I am living in the past. I know you catch up faster and you think twice nowadays before dismissing anything blindly like the yesterdays. That, my Love is your transformation and I know it will go on for another decade for sure. Bubbles \(^_^)/ -rPhoenix
No comments:
Post a Comment