I know a girl. I know her as a woman today. But, she is still the same girl whom I saw in the virtual world for the first time almost a decade ago. The day when I first acquainted her, she was a girl, with a lot of curiosity to know the world. She has been associated with me for a long time now that I cannot spend a minute without thinking about her. We have had a variety of experiences in our Life together. Plenty of emotions we have handled of each other, a plethora of circumstances and also the most celebrated and the most dreaded of moments as well. This girl with the tablet. She is the same girl. But, the tablet that she used to have in her hand back then is different to the tablet that she holds in her hand today. Well, this post is covering the journey from one tablet to another but with the same girl.
A tablet, also called a pill by commoners was the tablet she used to have in her hand almost a decade ago. When I enquired, she said it was for her Migraine. I used to ask the almighty as to why a young soul has to be burdened with such grievous pain in her Life when she is supposed to be focusing on many other things to shape her Life. I have never had a migraine. But, with what she used to describe back then, I used to get panic headaches when I try to relate myself having a migraine. I have asked many others about this migraine and when they narrate their experiences, it only made me feel that this girl with the tablet did not deserve it at all. For her awesome persona, this was such an awful plight.
I have told you that the first 'tablet' refers to the pill. And, the other 'tablet' is the gadget that we are used to holding in our hands today that is shortly called a tab. The girl who had a pill back then in her hand is the same girl holding the tab in her hand today. It is nice to know that she does not get her migraine headaches often nowadays. Alright, enough of that word migraine. I am feeling uncomfortable recalling them and I know you too feel the same.
This post is about the journey of the same girl or about my knowledge or association with this girl. It is about how she has evolved just like how the pill evolved to the tab. We often say, change is permanent. Well, that is to the circumstances. And, we have a classic example with us here to elaborate on this. Just because they say change is permanent does not mean anything and everything has to change. Actually, circumstances do change and they always do. But, there are certain things that do not change. Say, the person is the same here. She did not become a lamp or an object all of a sudden and she can never do so. So, the change from the pill to the tab is for the circumstances. And, the person is just the same and they simply cannot change irrespective of what changes they bring into their Life.
Now, I am getting right into the topic, the core essence of this post. It is about this girl. When you get to spend time with a person for such a long time, you do get time to sit back and look at how the first experience was and what it is right now. In that way, today I go back in time and memories and see how she was back then, a girl straight out of high school and how she used to be so audacious and active and so enthusiastic and so on. Today, I find her a lot more settling down from the hurried pace and how she has fantastically shaped up to become my one perfect Love. I mean, how many of them get the chance to witness their Love grow up and evolve and shape up? I do not say only I have had the chance, but the question still remains.
A girl with so many dreams and desires, a girl with so many challenges and hurdles equally, a girl who cannot voice herself out amidst her people, a girl who wants to be heard equally, a girl who is passionate about what she does, a girl who is equally care-free about what others think, a girl who has never had to request anything, a girl who gets everything on demand, a girl who is so tender and delicate from inside, a girl who is so showing herself as rough and tough on the outside, a girl who is so loving and caring, a girl who is equally daring, a girl who houses a heart within her heart, a girl who resides in a world within my heart, a girl who is so being herself in a world that is so asking her to forget herself. And, this girl is the one who stormed me in and out, this girl just holds the whistle to control me, and this girl has always fascinated me, for, there is never an end to knowing her depths.
This girl I am talking about is the girl who is reading all these with her tablet in hand today. It is you, Bubbles \(^_^)/. I have seen how you have evolved all these years, with the way you talk, perceive, approach, behave, trust, love, dream, handle, crave, achieve, fight, deal, and so many things altogether. I have a timeline of events to highlight how you have shaped up. I hold the key to unlocking the mysteries of your Life. And, I am sure no one else possesses as much knowledge about each other, not even our parents. Yo! The girl with the tablet, all in all, hats off to your perseverance despite the struggles you have found in your way. And, one big salute to the way you have held yourself constant amidst changing circumstances. The pill is replaced by the tab, but you are still the same Girl, my girl! *Playing This girl by Laza Morgan* The entire song's lyrics is applicable to you, Bubbles \(^_^)/ -rPhoenix
No comments:
Post a Comment