When my fairy smiles, there is no need to find anything nicer than that. When she manages to give me her best, what more can I do than to rest. The glint in her eyes, the sunshine upon which she seems to be leaning on, the look in her eyes, the flowing hair reflecting the shades of her attire, the partially hidden ear rings, oh, what a sight indeed on a fine morning?!
I wonder how you manage to click so well. It appears as if you are resting your cheek on that ray of sunshine. This makes the click look so heavenly, truly matching your place of origin. Even if I was present while clicking this, I would have seen you in flesh only for that moment. But, frozen in this frame, the beautiful smile is proof enough to last till eternity, just like our Love.
*Poking tongue* Not withstanding this urge to create some mischief here, I am making a mention of just one aspect here. My fruits!!! *Running miles from here and peeping at you from a safe distance* The freshness from this click can bring any sober person to Life. That English Rose attire reminding me of how much you love that shade. Sometimes, I hear a voice from inside that says you clicked this just for me to see.
There is a mystery surrounding the actual emotion inside of you but with this smile you give us only one emotion to feel, happiness. This aura of pleasantness about you, the air of freshness you make me feel, is there anything more valuable than you, my Queen? Such divinity in your deeds, I write and write endlessly to make you feel what I have for you, but you easily pull it off with just one click at your ease.
Upon looking at the click, it stirs a lot of emotions, I wish to dive in and let them all materialise. Maybe our eyes are talking to each other that they are able to read, what the words cannot say and actions fail to convey. So neatly detailed, yet I feel like playing pranks in there. *Winks* The shape of your eyes and the way they just seem to be gravitating me towards you adds flavour to the joy from your smile that is levitating me to the skies.
Baby! Bubbles \(^_^)/, I wish to enter a black hole that is so filled with mystery. And, I wish this black hole to be your eyes. Let me in and show me your world. Take me on a fantasy ride. If I look deep into your eyes, I feel hypnotic beyond a point and visuals of your inside world keep flashing. Show me your hidden treasures and trails.
Well, some people smile all along the mile but would always remain to fail. Whereas, you do smile once a while and you seem to be making me parcel myself in a mail to you. *Poking tongue* I am increasingly feeling pranky, a little cranky too, and everything you know of and I would simply love to provoke you right now. Hmmmmm...... Send me more smiles, Bubbles \(^_^)/ By the way, within a day of seeing the entire family in my dream, we have had this great day of nearly 200 minutes of interaction somehow. I hope everything is alright with you, Bubbles \(^_^)/ -rPhoenix
No comments:
Post a Comment