Always cute nuvvu...

I Love You, Shalini... \(^_^)/ Heart-shaped Rose... For you Shalu Shalu... Yay! Woohoo!...

"...Pretending to be so strong, knowing everything around is so wrong; Oh Love! What is taking you so long?!..."

The more I resist to kneel, the higher my soul soars...
-rPhoenix

Belief hope

I believe! So, I do; I hope! So, I live...
-rPhoenix

Feed Attitude

Feed people with Attitude and seek pleasure when they attain Altitude...
-rPhoenix

Dream quote

I have let my dream take me too far, that I choose to remain there forever...
-rPhoenix

Be Young

Don't be younger than tomorrow; Be younger than yesterday...
-rPhoenix

Promise

Life is worth the struggle if we live for the Promises we make instead of the Compromises we make...
-rPhoenix

What

I'd rather be known for what I live for than what I live as...
-rPhoenix

Today's world

If you are not armed, you will be harmed...
-rPhoenix

It's not over until I WIN...

I am obsessed...

We Believe, Bubbles \(^_^)/

Thursday, 11 January 2018

A promise lives within...

It was that sunny day, our first walk, although not of the most comforting or romantic, it was still our first. Of all that happened that day, the one that shall never be broken will be the promise. I promised. I shall live by it. Nothing or nobody else matters. For, A promise lives within you and me now. Any other word can be forgotten or written off but not "the promise". Life's lemons could have made my other promises sour but no earth-sized lemon can cause any harm to this promise that lives within you and me. 

To start off with, I would like to dedicate a beautiful OST from the legendary movie series, The Lord of the Rings: "May it be" sung by Enya. Oh, What a beautiful song and how it applies to our situation right now?! Also, with due credits and respect to the owners of the track, I would like to add it in this post to make it easy for you to know about the song.



After listening to this heavenly song, I can tell you about my visual where you come to me like the angel descending from the heavens and make me walk the lonely road not minding how far am from home. I look to the skies towards that evening star for, the darkness leaves nothing visible on ground and I have to rely on the evening star to shine down upon me so that I can time and again see how true my heart is and use it to guide me through.

Darkness comes and goes. I believe and I will find my way out. Yes. I will find my way out to reach you. Soon. I am coming. I am reaching you every now and then. Let us join in this belief and find our way out of the clutches holding us apart. All this will happen because, a beautiful promise lives within you and me, now and forever.

These shadows lure us into their traps. Walking through for the first time, we are bound to trip and fall into their deadly traps. But, We cannot afford to stay fallen. As we journey upon further with all the vigour, we shall light up our path and once the night has given away, we will definitely rise up to find the sun. So, all these struggles are not lifelong. It is only until we get through the night's darkness, my Love!

Come on Bubbles, it is time to start believing that we do have our way just like how we speak every time to not run the rat race blindly. We are not path breakers. We are path makers. We have started on this journey. And, all these hindrances are about to fall apart. This is definitely not the time for us to fall apart. No matter what!

God designed day and night only to make us understand that darkness will come and go. Every time when darkness comes, just believe and we will find our way out. And, once out of the dark, we will remember the glorious promise that lives within us. Angels live in the skies. You are the source of light. Hence, you may not see darkness often. But, for mere mortals like me, the belief is what will bring us hope and the promise is what will live within. A word of thanks to the creators of this beautiful song and endless words to you for descending upon me to let me reach to the skies. So,..... I say, May it be.... Bubbles \(^_^)/ -rPhoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment