From the movie, The Imitation Game, there is a beautiful mention about violence and why humans find it so attractive. After having been a subject of violence in our Life, should we not take some time to discuss about it and what I had done to avoid further violence? If you feel like joining me in this, welcome aboard Bubbles \(^_^)/.
In my recent post Slap Clap, I had mentioned about the violence that I witnessed recently. The movie has a scene where the narration goes on saying, "Do you know why people like violence? It is because it feels good. Humans find violence deeply satisfying. But, remove the satisfaction, and the act becomes......... hollow." With all due credits to the movie team, beautifully written I should say. There can be no better explanation about humans and violence and no better instruction to get rid of such violence.
I am a victim of such violence. I did my best to keep it out. Yet, as mentioned in the post "Slap Clap", the filth was lucky enough that time. But, I did keep violence out of sight arising from "The Complete Man" who is pretty much known for his version of violence. Good or bad? I am not here to discuss that attribute in him. But, it was certainly bad what the filth had done.
Well, I was even blamed for "manhandling". The biggest joke being, I was named alike but, I was the one who was manhandled. Not a wry smile but a sarcastic laughter I can pull out for this. Because, just see how much the world has evolved, that you get blamed and yet you do get to bear the pain. Whatever.
You appeared in front of me, as usual during one of my rare naps. You were like,
You: I told you. I told you before. I kept telling and you did not listen. Now, see what has happened?
Me: I.....
You: Oh, by the way, how dare you give such a written statement to your "Complete Man"? How dare you write alike? Is this what you are made of? What the......?
Me: Yes. I did write it. I did give it to him. But, if I had not, he was ready to introduce violence to my already battered parents and family members who simply do not deserve that. I did involve your people but, I did not intend any violence like he did. And, you know what? Remember I told you about watching this movie " The Imitation Game"? I learnt this message,
'...Do you know why people like violence? It is because it feels good. Humans find violence deeply satisfying. But, remove the satisfaction, and the act becomes......... hollow...'
All I did was, I just denied him of the satisfaction from the violence or any avenue towards violence that day and the result became hollow. But, how many ever statements I write and give alike, this is not a business dealing that we are talking about here. This is Life. This is Love. This is soul bonding. Just because I write something and hand over does not mean Life is alike. Listen, all he wanted was that. I got a chance to give you gifts. But, I never got a chance to get him anything till date. And, for the first time he asked me something, I could not deny. Even though it is a ploy, I did rush to meet him and gave him what he had asked for. That act of meeting and gifting him mattered to me. Not what I had written in it. Oh, he saved my contact and clicked pictures of me as well. I felt so awkward given the place where it happened but, felt a bit better because more than you, he has my details now.
You: What happened there exactly?
Although it was in my dream, I saw myself telling you to visit "Slap Clap" post to know about what had happened out there exactly. *heights of craziness?*
Dreams apart, violence can be satisfying maybe as mentioned in the movie dialogue. But, I am not of the violent kind. I prefer God to take care of all that, wherever needed. All in all, violence can never be let loose via humans. I tied it down. All it took was just a piece of paper. So, I am done and dusted with violence with that. Find ways to make it hollow for the person who is looking for violence. Adapt, Improvise and react. Never be a victim of violence in any form. Stand against violence. All you have to do is remove the satisfaction. It is always better to silence violence from people who think have license to violence. -rPhoenix
No comments:
Post a Comment