Always cute nuvvu...

I Love You, Shalini... \(^_^)/ Heart-shaped Rose... For you Shalu Shalu... Yay! Woohoo!...

"...Pretending to be so strong, knowing everything around is so wrong; Oh Love! What is taking you so long?!..."

The more I resist to kneel, the higher my soul soars...
-rPhoenix

Belief hope

I believe! So, I do; I hope! So, I live...
-rPhoenix

Feed Attitude

Feed people with Attitude and seek pleasure when they attain Altitude...
-rPhoenix

Dream quote

I have let my dream take me too far, that I choose to remain there forever...
-rPhoenix

Be Young

Don't be younger than tomorrow; Be younger than yesterday...
-rPhoenix

Promise

Life is worth the struggle if we live for the Promises we make instead of the Compromises we make...
-rPhoenix

What

I'd rather be known for what I live for than what I live as...
-rPhoenix

Today's world

If you are not armed, you will be harmed...
-rPhoenix

It's not over until I WIN...

I am obsessed...

We Believe, Bubbles \(^_^)/

Sunday, 21 January 2018

Act of valour...

It is the world's envy upon us. Our togetherness in everything, our love and care for each other, our way of life in spite of our strife, all these has brought upon the envy I am talking about. But, does it matter if people envy us? We treat them as "others". Do they really need any attention? No, they do not. But, we do. We need to pay attention to each other as we do so in every passing moment of our Life.

I carry you in my heart, in my thought, like a work of art. And, you carry me as well. In whatever we do, we have given each other enough and still we keep giving. That is Love. Wherever we are, we are keeping an eye on each other though we know how capable we are. At times you may deny, but I know this is only you and I. 

How far can I carry is never the question because thus far you do carry. But, how long to marry is by far the query. In every act of valour there is hope. In every ounce of hope there is scope. When no one can ever match our understanding, what is the need for us to just keep standing? Stranded we feel at world's end, but our purpose will remain undeterred. Sooner, we need to get through this clutter.

We should have feared if we had blindly fallen in Love. But, the deeper we kept looking, we are more fondly in fear of Love. Thus, fear is not about staying in love. It is rather the fear of Love itself. In doubt we kept each other safe. Now, with the word of acceptance from the highest of orders, we can relax and continue to keep us safe, in each other's hearts. 

Earlier, there was always this question of uncertainty. Today, we have kept our world well informed. We have won the trust of our people. All I see is our mind is sitting in an isle of trouble. Remember, it is always the heart that guides us through, irrespective of its thirst to own anything and everything it likes. And, it is always the mind that creates this real farce.

All my attitude of gratitude to you for making me so fall in love with you. For, see the beauty of these words, they do make me want to compose verse after verse for you. It is in your absence that you provide the heaviest of blows, and it is in your presence that I feel that Life has a certain flow. I know you are here, because you do not give up anything that is yours. And, I know I can't return what is rightfully mine.

In every act of valour, there is hope. Through all these posts, the essence is the same but the set of words keep changing. Someday you will understand how much you really are valuable to me. Until that day, I will keep churning out recipe after recipe in this altar and look forward to satisfy your taste buds sooner. Bubbles \(^_^)/ -rPhoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment