Always cute nuvvu...

I Love You, Shalini... \(^_^)/ Heart-shaped Rose... For you Shalu Shalu... Yay! Woohoo!...

"...Pretending to be so strong, knowing everything around is so wrong; Oh Love! What is taking you so long?!..."

The more I resist to kneel, the higher my soul soars...
-rPhoenix

Belief hope

I believe! So, I do; I hope! So, I live...
-rPhoenix

Feed Attitude

Feed people with Attitude and seek pleasure when they attain Altitude...
-rPhoenix

Dream quote

I have let my dream take me too far, that I choose to remain there forever...
-rPhoenix

Be Young

Don't be younger than tomorrow; Be younger than yesterday...
-rPhoenix

Promise

Life is worth the struggle if we live for the Promises we make instead of the Compromises we make...
-rPhoenix

What

I'd rather be known for what I live for than what I live as...
-rPhoenix

Today's world

If you are not armed, you will be harmed...
-rPhoenix

It's not over until I WIN...

I am obsessed...

We Believe, Bubbles \(^_^)/

Saturday, 13 January 2018

The Woman I saw...

Oh my, these words are not exhausting. It just keeps on flowing. I take a deep breath and continue to keep my eyes closed to see your smile, see you poking fun in your classical way, to remember the poses you try during the clicks, the way you ask me to step aside and let you do the clicking, ah! all the good stuff.

In spite of not keeping well for the past week or more, irrespective of sleep, food or medicines, if I do not spend time here and do the talking to you, it feels like my fever and congestion would multiply in intensity. Brain-numbing pain arising out of nonstop coughing, blurred eyesight due to excessive medication versus improper sleep routines, nothing seems to be stopping me from seeing you and talking to you. Bubbles \(^_^)/ This is in fact a clean place. The altar. Our very own. I do feel your presence amplified when I am here. It simply has become like my finger nails would not grow if I do not do the dance here. *Grins*

Presence, absence, ah! let's cut that nonsense. Visuals, clicks, let's give all that a kick. Happy, sad, well, let's not think bad. Coming to the topic that always keeps you on your feet to kick me, beauty! Oh, your beauty. Let's talk some facts. You do agree and got fed up with this topic. Still, why talk about this? Oh, yes. There is infinite beauty in you. The most amazing part is, even your horoscope confirms that you are bound to have the most beautiful heart, mind, body and soul. Oh, wow! What a beauty you are?!

You are poetry in action, poetry in motion, poetry in passion, Oh! Look, we have a praising going on. Alright, relax and do not create an uprising against me for that. *Winks* Crazy, it makes me feel to realise how devoted you make me all the time. In spite of working towards the task in hand, if words do not reach you, I simply do not treat you, like how you should always be treated. I am on time, before time, every time. At least with words. 

Did you even read the topic of this post? If so, did you try reading it fast? The woman I saw, sounds like the womaniser. Strange, but, the reason why I chose this rhyming tone is, someday when you come to the altar and read through this, you will get to know who or what a womaniser is actually and that it was only you, The (one and only) Woman I saw. Not today, not any time in the recent past, it was during our initial days of conversation through the mediums, I could visualise your persona. I could see the potential of the true woman inside you when you would grow up from the high school girl you were back then to the newly born Woman you are today. Thus, I proposed to you upon appearing in person the very first day. *Winks* 'The womaniser' and 'The Woman I saw' could sound similar but, there is a sea of difference between both and it will be known to the fraternity soon.

Such fast life. Feels like yesterday to have been threatened by you to be decimated by your black cat army, but, I am staring at something else having been decimated by time over these years. It is a wry smile I can manage for this. How strange it is to see that our dreams overtook from the past, to the present and have gone towards the future but, reality and what actually happens actually in our Life is just slowly materialising taking its own time. This, is also one of the problems of fast life. This generation is cursed with these fast dreams but very slow reality. We dream faster. Unfortunately, we lack the control to slow down our dreams. Dreams are endless. But, reality is like one moment at a time. Reality takes time as its ally and bombards dreams that were too fast. 

Dreams do become reality. Even in this fast life, dreams do materialise. Otherwise, how would I find myself gifted with such a Bubbly Bubbles in my Life? Such expanses that my dreams can touch, your smile can easily reach. Such enormous Love I can dream, your heart has already shown it never runs out of space. Such heroic verses my dreams create, your humour has always made it look like a piece of cake.

Nice and sweet. Slow and steady. Let us build this castle together. You take the decoration part, I will take the construction part. No laborious work for you any day. I cannot memorise and scribble like how I did in my exams. All these words are the gradual meltdown of the glacial thoughts from the towering peaks of my thought process. I shall write and, if you visit, maybe you shall read. My one and only true follower here, my one and only Bubbles \(^_^)/, The Woman I saw. Err.. Does that mean I am not seeing you now? No. It means, I 'saw' the Woman in you even when you were just a Girl. -rPhoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment