Always cute nuvvu...

I Love You, Shalini... \(^_^)/ Heart-shaped Rose... For you Shalu Shalu... Yay! Woohoo!...

"...Pretending to be so strong, knowing everything around is so wrong; Oh Love! What is taking you so long?!..."

The more I resist to kneel, the higher my soul soars...
-rPhoenix

Belief hope

I believe! So, I do; I hope! So, I live...
-rPhoenix

Feed Attitude

Feed people with Attitude and seek pleasure when they attain Altitude...
-rPhoenix

Dream quote

I have let my dream take me too far, that I choose to remain there forever...
-rPhoenix

Be Young

Don't be younger than tomorrow; Be younger than yesterday...
-rPhoenix

Promise

Life is worth the struggle if we live for the Promises we make instead of the Compromises we make...
-rPhoenix

What

I'd rather be known for what I live for than what I live as...
-rPhoenix

Today's world

If you are not armed, you will be harmed...
-rPhoenix

It's not over until I WIN...

I am obsessed...

We Believe, Bubbles \(^_^)/

Wednesday, 31 January 2018

Battling out the odds...

In our journey towards success, we are not assured of anything but strife. Yes, what is gain without any pain? In this pursuit, we need to stay focused because in the due course, we are bound to face many challenges, hurdles, hindrances and sometimes even dead-ends. But, is that what we started this hunt for? If there is a dead-end, we have to find a way to bypass it and not end the hunt altogether. For, our destination should not keep changing every now and then if we are in pursuit of success or if we want our pursuit to end in success.

What is success if you keep changing your destination every now and then? What is success if you give up on one target and take up another just because there was some challenge in reaching it? What is success if you do not reach your target without battling the odds? What is success if there are no odds to battle out? What is success if everything was a cake walk? What is success if you do not wish to come face to face with problems? 

Success is solving problems. Success is not avoiding problems. If you define success according to your views and ask us to accept it, then why did you not accept my success that I had defined from my views? So, Success has to be mutually accepted by everyone or say, you are deemed to be successful only if the majority accepts you. 

To battle through the odds in our journey is the right path to success because, it is natural that only if the path is rugged, there is more importance to the end result. We all want it big. We all want it the best. But, if we want it bigger and better or even the best of the good, shouldn't we also anticipate the challenges to be the best as well? I mean, can you attain bigger success by taking on only trivial probems?

Battle it out. Do not bail out. If your path towards success is showing signs of heavy or impossible tasks, battle it out and do not bail out. By taking up the battle, you only get half of the success. So, do not decide to take up the battle and midway do not bail out saying you did not succeed in spite of taking up the challenge. To attain 100% success, you need to find your way through the battle and fight through the odds and you will emerge successful for sure.

Well, you may ask what odds am I battling out currently? I am battling the "silence" currently. I will push through and look towards reaching you soon. The moment I find my way through this silence, it will only be a battle won with silence. I will have other odds to battle through. I will make sure I battle out the odds and I will reach you. I do not mind if I perish fighting this battle because it is always better to stay in the fight and take chances than to bail out. So, let's battle the fish out of all odds. Bubbles \(^_^)/- rPhoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment