Hmmmm...
How long has it been since a heartspeak with you.
How beautiful it feels to confide in you.
Time and again, the way you mesmerise me with your charm, every time it is a new feel.
Oh celestial beauty, stop by me and let me witness a smile.
By far you are my sumptous meal, although you keep telling me that you are not edible in real.
I take in loads of air knowing that it is filled with scent from your royal flair.
Your beauty is so real that I am here to write a great deal.
My eyes don't close for long, until your voice makes me strong.
You do make me long, to come up with a lover's song.
Here at the altar's wall I shall make it tall, and with cupid's call, we shall live it all.
Poetic verses talk never talk about curses, such is the poet's feat.
The heart races to send its pulses, looking forward to our wedding feast.
I am the mighty Cossack, come ride with me horseback.
May the artists portray us as etched in one large mosaic.
Bubbles... \(^_^)/ - rPhoenix
No comments:
Post a Comment