Always cute nuvvu...

I Love You, Shalini... \(^_^)/ Heart-shaped Rose... For you Shalu Shalu... Yay! Woohoo!...

"...Pretending to be so strong, knowing everything around is so wrong; Oh Love! What is taking you so long?!..."

The more I resist to kneel, the higher my soul soars...
-rPhoenix

Belief hope

I believe! So, I do; I hope! So, I live...
-rPhoenix

Feed Attitude

Feed people with Attitude and seek pleasure when they attain Altitude...
-rPhoenix

Dream quote

I have let my dream take me too far, that I choose to remain there forever...
-rPhoenix

Be Young

Don't be younger than tomorrow; Be younger than yesterday...
-rPhoenix

Promise

Life is worth the struggle if we live for the Promises we make instead of the Compromises we make...
-rPhoenix

What

I'd rather be known for what I live for than what I live as...
-rPhoenix

Today's world

If you are not armed, you will be harmed...
-rPhoenix

It's not over until I WIN...

I am obsessed...

We Believe, Bubbles \(^_^)/

Monday, 15 January 2018

What is Love?...

No.No. This is simply not acceptable. This is not how it should be happening. The heart cannot come to terms. The mind is not able to rest.  Patience is afteral only limited. Yet, time is continuing its test. This was not a casual ask. Neither was it supposed to be such a daunting task. Now, looks like we both are stuck in this permafrost. In all, this bond is certain to last. 

Come on. There has to be a way. Yes. There is a way. I see it. Yet, we are held up as if we are being bombarded by a hailstorm on a summer afternoon. I rise up early. As early as I fall asleep. God! This is turning out to be crazy. I am sitting and working out options like a scientist working in a laboratory to somehow crack the code towards some invention or discovery.

I do not mind burning the midnight oil or furnace oil round the clock. My increasing worry becomes how is it on your side because, you should not be so troubled as I am; For, you are so tender and delicate right to the core. I can sense you are working alongside as well. Thus, I feel so impatient and would want to just sort everything out and let together forever sustain.

But, this is an all round effect. The heart, mind, body and soul are working overtime and beyond horizons and could see to achieve certain things for us. They are battling it out and it is clearly seen. There appears to be an entirely new universe blooming up in the brain to tackle all thought processes arising out of this ongoing battle. 

I feel like I am in a trance that I can just go on typing and typing and let words flow through my fingers into this page even with my eyes closed. Something is chasing us towards some destination. Someone is calling us towards something that we have long yearned to achieve. Not just love, not just career, not just one specific dimension, but, this is towards a complete package of all dreams and desires till date and for the days to come. We are being chased. We are running. But, one motivating factor being, we are not running the routine rat race like the billions of lamers who have taken the form of humans.

Although we are residing at different places, there is this urge to just merge into you completely, to become one and only to gain more energy and Live this lovely Life that awaits us after the merger. Why? Why do I feel you all over? Why is this beacon transmitting all this energy like this? I sought answers spiritually and got an answer from a senior person. What he told me is only going to reach you in person and not here. 

This frantic rush, constant push, but in total hush hush mode, everything happening behind the scenes most of the time, it sometimes becomes very confusing to figure out which specific dimension to ponder over at a given point of time. Just as the song Madhuram from Arjun Reddy movie says, "Theeram... mudivesina dhaaram.... theerche edha baaraalae...". A much more apt song that I should sing right into your ears is, "What is Love?" by Haddaway. That song looks like written for our circumstance and fits perfectly here. Alright, I am not singing. Do not panic. Just take your time to listen to the track and close your eyes and drown yourself in the music and see if you can find me an answer. What is Love? Bubbles \(^_^)/ -rPhoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment