Always cute nuvvu...

I Love You, Shalini... \(^_^)/ Heart-shaped Rose... For you Shalu Shalu... Yay! Woohoo!...

"...Pretending to be so strong, knowing everything around is so wrong; Oh Love! What is taking you so long?!..."

The more I resist to kneel, the higher my soul soars...
-rPhoenix

Belief hope

I believe! So, I do; I hope! So, I live...
-rPhoenix

Feed Attitude

Feed people with Attitude and seek pleasure when they attain Altitude...
-rPhoenix

Dream quote

I have let my dream take me too far, that I choose to remain there forever...
-rPhoenix

Be Young

Don't be younger than tomorrow; Be younger than yesterday...
-rPhoenix

Promise

Life is worth the struggle if we live for the Promises we make instead of the Compromises we make...
-rPhoenix

What

I'd rather be known for what I live for than what I live as...
-rPhoenix

Today's world

If you are not armed, you will be harmed...
-rPhoenix

It's not over until I WIN...

I am obsessed...

We Believe, Bubbles \(^_^)/

Friday, 12 January 2018

My Girl...

In this silence, through this violence, with this resilience and not to forget our compliance, we are bonded in this amazingly unique way. Everyday I come crashing at your shores like the mighty ocean, yet, in the guise of untold emotions. Yet another sleepless night, just another lifeless plight, i guess. You possess all the might to take us to flight, what are you waiting for, is this alright?

I remember scribbling frantically earlier when you were out of access. Although you questioned me if it was about you, I quietly denied to not let you know back then. But, today, the frantic flow has restarted as if am scribbling everything possible just before taking this rocket to Mars. Can you see who triggered the flow of words here, Bubbles? \(^_^)/

Sometimes scribbling could be difficult when your mind is too clogged with questions. But, the glitter from your eyes could just save the hour. Glitter, I said. Do not sit back and take your moment to recall it as dirt and laugh! *winks* Years are passing like weeks. Yet, every single moment gives the feel of lasting centuries. I do not understand this flow of time. In your presence, it feels like there is no stopping time from running so fast. In your absence, it feels like someone just anchored time to stay in one place. 

It has been one long year since the magical sunflower reached you. Can you believe how time has just flown past? But, yes. It just flies in your presence. It has been four long years since our first New Year together. It has been so fast, all the good things. And, all the slowdown is caused by this useless silence. The fairness quotient could have been higher for all the good as well, I strongly feel.

I cannot talk to people about us. I feel this altar has survived through everything just to let me confide here because this is the gateway to reach you. Maybe or maybe not. When you read through all the words I have compiled for you, I am sure you will have a Migraine. But, I am developing a Migraine without having heard anything from you, my Love!

For all the sacrifices you have made, you do not deserve all that you are going through. It should have been much more fair and easy, at least for you. I never care for my depression. I seem to have gotten used to it. But, every time you kept using that word during the recent conversations, it never felt any good to see you alike. For all that I pray for, it would be great if I could hold your hands once at least in my death bed.

At times even a boulder can slip and tumble. It all depends on the circumstances. But, where it lands, it shall still be strong and tower against everything around and still be called a boulder. Yet, it slipped and took a tumble. *Oh, I remember our talks about Mumble.* We do make mistakes. We do slip and tumble. But, after all the chaos, we are still ourselves, everything about us remaining intact but with an added degree of perfection.So, after all that we have had between us, who else would I look for except you, Bubbles? \(^_^)/

Just in case, I mean, just in case if it is too late and you reach this altar far too late, just remember all that I told you which you found not worth believing from me, all that I uttered in spite of all the chaos, all that I emphasised, all that I stressed to be important in Life, all that I have for you was, is and will be only for you, Bubbles \(^_^)/ -rPhoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment