Does your heart beat or is it just pumping? Does your body feel or is it just numbing? Do you eat or do you just keep chewing? Do you sleep or do you just keep rolling? Do you weep or does tears just keep falling? Do you think or does your mind do the routine? Do you meet or does your people just keep counting? Most of all, do you live or are you just existing?
When we last met, I could see something was not normal for the coming days. And, it proved out to be true within a week since we met. The way you felt in the last few minutes gave away all the clues to figure this out. Especially, the last few words that we spoke told me something that all our previous meets did not tell.
The way you started to walk towards your car and after few steps, the way you walked back to me faster, the words that you uttered, the look in your eyes, the everything in yourself in those last few moments keep telling me that you are mine and I am yours. It is like "We are ourselves". My mind keeps playing those moments in an endless loop to stay in constant vigil.
I told you that we will meet again. And, ever since I told you that, I can feel it growing stronger day by day. We will meet again. The time is coming. This time you can keep everyone informed about meeting me and it will not be like before where you will have to do it the other way. You are feeling so excited to make this meet happen. So am I.
By the way, how long can a ruler impose restrictions? How long do you think they can keep you chained? Rulers age and the chains give away eventually. But, those words you uttered back there and the look on your face that conveyed so much in such less time will neither fade nor age. Given our way of Life till date, no ruler or no chain is stronger than our determination to keep us caged.
Remember, the mind travels faster than the legs do. Thus, there is no distance between us. The heart feels more than any other sense in us does. Thus, no other emotion than Love can make us better. The soul bonds faster than any other mediums that we have come through. Thus, there is no need for any medium to reach you. The body responds faster to our vibes than any other transmitters out there. Thus, there is no need for any devices.
In spite of all these, then why the heck am I writing for you here? Oh, we are still the descendants of the great monkey and so is our heart, mind, body and soul. Although we cling to our beliefs and faith and hope and everything nice and sweet, there will definitely be times when the monkey in us takes over and drags us to the other extreme and make us doubt and feel depressed and everything worse and bitter. These words here will keep us intact during those monkey moments.
My heart pumps for the body but beats for you. My body feels your presence and numbs all other pain. I eat to live the future and chew to get rid of this present. I sleep (peacefully) in your presence and keep rolling in your absence. I weep when I see you feel low and tears just keep falling when I fall. I keep thinking about you and my mind helps me do the routine. I meet you and I just keep the count of the people I see. Most of all, I live in you and I exist in this physical world called Earth. Bubbles \(^_^)/ -rPhoenix
No comments:
Post a Comment