Always cute nuvvu...

I Love You, Shalini... \(^_^)/ Heart-shaped Rose... For you Shalu Shalu... Yay! Woohoo!...

"...Pretending to be so strong, knowing everything around is so wrong; Oh Love! What is taking you so long?!..."

The more I resist to kneel, the higher my soul soars...
-rPhoenix

Belief hope

I believe! So, I do; I hope! So, I live...
-rPhoenix

Feed Attitude

Feed people with Attitude and seek pleasure when they attain Altitude...
-rPhoenix

Dream quote

I have let my dream take me too far, that I choose to remain there forever...
-rPhoenix

Be Young

Don't be younger than tomorrow; Be younger than yesterday...
-rPhoenix

Promise

Life is worth the struggle if we live for the Promises we make instead of the Compromises we make...
-rPhoenix

What

I'd rather be known for what I live for than what I live as...
-rPhoenix

Today's world

If you are not armed, you will be harmed...
-rPhoenix

It's not over until I WIN...

I am obsessed...

We Believe, Bubbles \(^_^)/

Monday, 26 February 2018

A symbol called "The question mark"...

Amidst bloody prying eyes, I try to reach out to you. Not withstanding the urge to smash those eyes to trinkets of blood, I sit here enraged and fuming. On your side, it should have been a great celebration after the results. Now, a step higher in everything you can think of, I did not post during your day of achievement just to keep my cursed presence away to let you revel in your best of the times. I hope it is safe to make a post now.

If a guy visits a girl's profile, it is termed having a crush initially and later on it becomes "stalking". Now, what do we call those from the gender "female" prying upon a guy's profiles or social media posts? No. No. I am not offending. I am just trying to get an answer from those with the gender "female" and those who would call guys as stalkers and then they themselves end up "stalking" upon such guys? Additionally, I am trying to force a wedge in the middle of such people's heads before hammering this nail deeper into their empty upper chambers. To all the fishing stalkers here, GTFO! *Devil's smug*

Bubbles \(^_^)/ , I just had to get a little enraged to ward off such stalkers from here. None but you are welcome here. So, a nail to their heads and smashing the prying eyes wouldn't do any harm for the moment to us. So, results are out. Now, you have gotten the confidence to move further in the career ladder. Nice. Well, that also brings my position to face a huge question mark. Now, I stand here facing many roads. 

Still, I did not hear from you about your results like last year. That emotional and exciting moment that we shared. How I was screaming on top of my voice to celebrate it all. Hmmmmmmmm... Beautiful moments, totally. Now, you are in safe hands. Aren't you? *Smiles* Something is missing. I feel everything is missing. All of a sudden, all the celebration is turning to gloom here. No. Not in any way am I feeling envious or jealous as you would put it thinking I always feel envious about your progress. It is just that I faced another failure. But, that did not hinder in any way in celebrating your success. It is just that I simply feel, "Somewhere something is missing, everywhere everything is missing". It is as simple as that. I am not able to find words to explain it.

I do not know how to proceed further from now on. I do not find the energy like before to make posts. I do not know how long I will walk. I am an established failure now. It is very difficult to keep saying that time and again. But, just like you say, some truths are bitter. So, I say it not minding the bitter frog. But, is gives me immense pleasure to write to you about your success. Now, you are have established your success. Even if it was a little late, it still came your way. Or, you found yours. Err... I am sitting here still awaiting to find even a single silly comment from anyone. Why mention about the status of the hunt for my success? *LOL*

I will be blessed upon your arrival here someday. Whether I breathe that moment or sit in the afterlife world(s), I will still be blessed. In this uncertainty of my very next moments, I await. To show up or  to show-off is your choice. To face the wrath or to wrap up is mine I guess. Signing off. -rPhoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment