Last night I came across an interesting dialogue while watching a movie and it caught me by surprise at that hour. It was like, there was a random scene and this guy suddenly says "If Man hasn't found something he is willing to die for, then he isn't fit to live". So true. I do not take credit for that guy being so male chauvinistic in saying "Man". *Winks* Having known your preferences, if I were to deliver that dialogue, I would have safely put it as "he/she".
Have you found something you are willing to die for? For the wellness of this planet's sake, if there are people who are like, "why should I die for something?" and such kind, please open the closet and hide yourself instead of sitting and reading this here. *Grins* As for those who can comprehend what I am referring to, let us continue.
At some point in Life, we all come across something that we will be ready to die for. For some, it is their country, for some it is their loved ones, for some it is their poop-value money and materialism, for some it could be multiple aspects, for some it can be one sole aspect. Ultimately, what matter is, everyone gets to attain that level of willingness to die for something.
We cannot grab those who have attained salvation and yet did not find something they were willing to die for and conduct a debate here. So, let us continue by talking about only those who are still alive. Have you found it yet? In the movie, ummmm.... let me give the name of the movie, you can watch it to know about it. It is the "Traitor". Phew! No need to explain about where or how that guy delivers that dialogue. *Poking tongue*
When you told me your Dad will kill me if he gets to know about us, it was too late for you to warn me. Because, I was already prepared to die for you. Ooooooh, sounds like a movie dialogue? Come on, they show anything and everything in movies. Does that mean even true emotions can be washed out from us just because the same has been shown in movies?
When he asked me to come to the spot, I came alone. I did not fear. In fact, it was he who had come with few people. As discussed earlier, there was filth as well in those who accompanied him. What is Life if you are not ready to die for your Loved one? I mean, what else matters so much to you other than your soul mate? Money? All the bling bling stuff? Career? Oh, come on. I would even take Money as a convincing answer. Don't tell me it is career. *LOL* I do agree career is important but not something one would die for any day. Show them their heart's treasure and ask if they would give up their career for it, they would give in for sure.
And, if they do not give in and still insist that career is so important than their loved ones, then they are the ones who are like the people who taught us that the sun rises and sets everyday. Once we grow up, we would eventually learn that the sun never rises nor sets and upon realising this, we would want to put an old sock in those people's mouths for having misled us till then.
Ask yourself. Have you found it yet? Finding it is not the big deal. Being prepared to die for it is the real deal. Well, as the dialogue says, if you have not found it yet, you are simply not fit to live. So, be a mere existence adding further burden to Mother Earth. Consume as much food as possible, drink as much water as possible, enlarge your frame as wide as possible, fatten your vaults as much as possible because nobody is going to punish you for not having found it. It simply would mean you had no real purpose in Life.
On the other hand, if you have found it, experience the sense of belonging and the strength to fight for it, the ability to see beyond hope, the enormous belief to stand alone for it, the infinite possibilities you will come up to stay alive with it, the clarity of thought for treasuring it, the proximity to the heart to protect it, and what not. You will see these emerge from within even without your conscious efforts. I have found it. It is you. If situations demand, I will die for you. Bubbles \(^_^)/ -rPhoenix
No comments:
Post a Comment