Always cute nuvvu...

I Love You, Shalini... \(^_^)/ Heart-shaped Rose... For you Shalu Shalu... Yay! Woohoo!...

"...Pretending to be so strong, knowing everything around is so wrong; Oh Love! What is taking you so long?!..."

The more I resist to kneel, the higher my soul soars...
-rPhoenix

Belief hope

I believe! So, I do; I hope! So, I live...
-rPhoenix

Feed Attitude

Feed people with Attitude and seek pleasure when they attain Altitude...
-rPhoenix

Dream quote

I have let my dream take me too far, that I choose to remain there forever...
-rPhoenix

Be Young

Don't be younger than tomorrow; Be younger than yesterday...
-rPhoenix

Promise

Life is worth the struggle if we live for the Promises we make instead of the Compromises we make...
-rPhoenix

What

I'd rather be known for what I live for than what I live as...
-rPhoenix

Today's world

If you are not armed, you will be harmed...
-rPhoenix

It's not over until I WIN...

I am obsessed...

We Believe, Bubbles \(^_^)/

Tuesday, 6 February 2018

Kaaviyam paadavaa thendrale...

For the display picture you have in the places I can see you, I have this song that I want to sing to you. It also becomes a perfect song to match my circumstances as well. I know you would not prefer old songs. But, if you do feel like trying it out, then here's the song. "Kaviyam paadavaa thendrale" from the movie Idhayathai Thirudathae. Having fallen sick for three times since Dec. 2, every time I see your display picture, I feel this song playing in the background.

If you did listen to the song, I do admit the chorus is pathetic. The bird chirping is fine. But, the tune of the song is kind of addicting given my circumstances. I do not wish to comment about yours. If you wish to speak on that, add a comment below. *Winks* 

"...Kaaviyam paadava thendrale, Pudhu malar poothidum velai..."

Oh, you are like the gentle breeze to me. So soothing and relaxing it becomes in your presence or even the presence of thoughts about you. Even when I am running temperature just like how I am right now, the very mention about you makes me so energetic. So, I ask you like how it is mentioned in the lyrics of the song, "Oh, gentle breeze! Shall I sing to you?"

"...Inidhaana pozhudhu enadhaagumo, puriyaadha pudhir dhaan edhirkaalamo?..."

You know how I wish for good times to be ours. And, how we sit back and ponder as to how the future is going to be. So, I ask like how the lyrics goes, "Will the pleasant times be mine? Oh, Is the future a riddle so hard to comprehend?"

Alright, that would do. Anyway, if you listen to it, you will make out the meaning that I am referring to and if you do not wish to try the song, it does not make sense in me going through the lyrics line by line. *Grins*

Bubbles \(^_^)/  Are you alright? My health has been fluctuating every now and then. More of mental sickness than physical ailments. I do not mind. But, I only wish this is not a same to same again. I just need to push through another three weeks somehow. That has only been going through my mind all the time. Beyond which, I do not wish to think about. You shall rise above all and take wings and that is what matters the most to me.

As for the song, I remember this song since my early childhood. I remember listening to it when Dad used to play it when we were spending time at his place of stay when he was away from home due to his nature of work. Back then, this song used to put me to sleep. Now, it is other way around. All I wish is to sing this song to you and put you to sleep. 

Unable to continue further owing to excessive exhaustion, I am ending this post now. So, tell me. Kaaviyam paadavaa thendrale? Alright, do not panic. I won't spoil your night by singing. *Winks* Rest well. Bubbles \(^_^)/ -rPhoenix