Always cute nuvvu...

I Love You, Shalini... \(^_^)/ Heart-shaped Rose... For you Shalu Shalu... Yay! Woohoo!...

"...Pretending to be so strong, knowing everything around is so wrong; Oh Love! What is taking you so long?!..."

The more I resist to kneel, the higher my soul soars...
-rPhoenix

Belief hope

I believe! So, I do; I hope! So, I live...
-rPhoenix

Feed Attitude

Feed people with Attitude and seek pleasure when they attain Altitude...
-rPhoenix

Dream quote

I have let my dream take me too far, that I choose to remain there forever...
-rPhoenix

Be Young

Don't be younger than tomorrow; Be younger than yesterday...
-rPhoenix

Promise

Life is worth the struggle if we live for the Promises we make instead of the Compromises we make...
-rPhoenix

What

I'd rather be known for what I live for than what I live as...
-rPhoenix

Today's world

If you are not armed, you will be harmed...
-rPhoenix

It's not over until I WIN...

I am obsessed...

We Believe, Bubbles \(^_^)/

Monday, 12 February 2018

Our Life, our time...

This is our Life, our time. Why let tyranny take over our true shades? Isn't it time to overthrow this with an uprising? Isn't it time to fight back with an overwhelming upheaval? For, they are almost done with their time and life, yet failing to reap any benefit out of their sustenance till date. This is our Life, our time. 


Bubbles \(^_^)/ , oh my Love! What is your answer to the endless stream of questions flowing inside me? What is this silence at this critical juncture in Life? All the trauma "others" have inflicted simply stand no match to what you are giving right now. All I ask is to be with you, all I want is few but why do you disappear like the dew when Life is all but ours and new? Do you wish to stone me like this and let them supersede me? 

How awful it sounds pretending to be willfully against, how awesome it becomes to be meaningful to exist, well it all lies with just your stance. My Lady, has there been enough till date or do we wait until we meet our fate? My arms cannot wait to embrace you, my heart cannot afford to efface you.

How much of all these will suffice you? Oh, is this you or the tyrrant above you? What pressures are you under? Whatever it maybe, I am here for you Baby! Precious, as you are to me, always pious I am to you. As far as you are my morning dream, all this is so near to dawning real. All the time you draw me in, oh when do I simply walk you in? 

Every time I see you win, I cannot resist a grin, so wide to eclipse the sun. Crawling along with our jinx , we have to maul these tyrrants for their sins. Bubbles \(^_^)/ , oh Bubbles \(^_^)/, we shall in spite of our fall, rise up together forever because this is our Life, our time. -rphoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment