To keep up my energy reserves, I need to wander far and wide, roam the unknown, tread paths unexplored, seek refuge in the unseen, find what I came for and return safe and sane to be back and fire up the signalling towers in the hope of staying in this hunt. All those who are carrying you far from me are failing to take you away from me. All those who wish to take you away from me will never see daylight when I strike.
I seek to reach out to the fresh seaside that shows me the rising sun, and I replenished something in my search for you. I ride through the misty countryside in the early hours to feel the heights of the morning chill, to keep my body accustomed to the bone-chilling cold to keep my systems working fine even in the darkest of all times.
I walk miles and miles of endless roads to strengthen my will, for, the will that is alive even in the most exhausting moments will forever be alive. I seek refuge in beliefs that bloom through this journey to stay strong in this hunt. This time, the hunt is neither for food nor blood, but for our own good. I went in search of you with eyes closed and I found you. So, wait and see how it is when I come looking for you with eyes wide open. *Winks*
My words do not flare up, but they do provide warmth for those who seek the right energies. And, for those who seek other things, my words shall burn them without any trace of their existence. I visited the past, I carefully picked what I needed so that I do not to stick to the unwanted but rather embed your much needed presence. *Oh, my essence!*
I ran through the memories, and the good news is that even if I choose to pick in random, I find only the beautifully chiseled sculptures of you deep inside. I sat down listening patiently to the long playlist of our lovely music collection and *pauses*..................... there you are, shining bright, sitting next to me, singing to me, smiling with me, dancing to the timeless tunes, making me rise up and march with all courage.
Oh, what am I without you? I cannot describe it. Oh, who am I with you? The description fits the inscription that I read inside your heart. In your invisibility lies the visibility to what I endure if I have to remain without you. In the setting sun remains the fear for darkness of the night. But, there is light in seeking you and I am coming for it no matter day or night.
Bubbles \(^_^)/
"...nee thalapule vadhalave...
Yedho naadu, neetho chepeyana..."
When I bleed, it is "not just for a girl". For, the noblest of all bloodshed is for the love of one's Life. Any more dare to term you "just a girl" will unfurl my battle flags all over, blinding all of you until you see what it takes to fight for "the loving one and only one". Beware! And, remember, "Bubbles is my birth right and I shall be there. Bubbles \(^_^)/". -rPhoenix
No comments:
Post a Comment