My fairy maiden, let's embrace and embolden...
I have my cavalry sporting the best ever livery...
I am all set to conquer this with utmost chivalry...
The quest for Love is full of bravery...
Any such rebellion is mere treachery...
Sing along to the winds that carry...
I shall march all the way my fairy...
Whilst there is nothing scary...
We shall still be wary...
Hands clasped together, we walk our way with fervour...
Since time immemorial our bond was formed, it is to last even if everything is lost...
As this dawns I make this psalm, to a day of Love and Life...
To ourselves, to our Love, to our Life, it is this strife that is rife...
But, it shall all be diced and thereby we remain spliced...
Seldom shall anything part us, for what dares will end up a carcass...
To the path unbeaten, with our math updated, with our hearts enchanted, let us remain firmly planted...
Oh, let us toy all the joy and setup romantic decoys...
Nowhere to hide, present yourself as my Bride...
Isn't it time to groom the (bride)groom?...
Oh, I know you would say "broom that groom"... *Chuckles*
-rPhoenix
Whilst there is nothing scary...
We shall still be wary...
Hands clasped together, we walk our way with fervour...
Since time immemorial our bond was formed, it is to last even if everything is lost...
As this dawns I make this psalm, to a day of Love and Life...
To ourselves, to our Love, to our Life, it is this strife that is rife...
But, it shall all be diced and thereby we remain spliced...
Seldom shall anything part us, for what dares will end up a carcass...
To the path unbeaten, with our math updated, with our hearts enchanted, let us remain firmly planted...
Oh, let us toy all the joy and setup romantic decoys...
Nowhere to hide, present yourself as my Bride...
Isn't it time to groom the (bride)groom?...
Oh, I know you would say "broom that groom"... *Chuckles*
-rPhoenix
No comments:
Post a Comment